Giovanni

William Cooper was murdered?

Post by Giovanni »

Pennyworth

Re: William Cooper was murdered?

Post by Pennyworth »

Giovanni wrote::(

Whoooo is William Cooper?

Hey Mr. Giovanni, did you check your pm? I will meet U.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Jorgen Sjolen

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Giovanni wrote::(Whoooo is William Cooper?Hey Mr. Giovanni, did you check your pm? I will meet U.

Cooper was telling the story about Greer shooting JFK if i am not misstaken
Brian White

Re:William Cooper

Post by Brian White »

I am truly stunned! Paul Pennyworth doesn't
know who Bill Cooper is? Author of the
immortal "Behold a Pale Horse"?

He was killed under very suspicious circumstances
by a "sheriff's team" 2 months after 9/11.

I've never been sure what to make of him.

He swore up and down that he saw ONI briefing
papers detailing how William Greer shot JFK with
a handgun and that the Z-film had been altered to
conceal it. Naturally, no member of this forum is going
to buy that one.

He also swore to many other bizarre things, it's best
to read the book if you want to know more. It's still
in print and you can find it at Border's in the New Age
section.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

William cooper was quite a character. i bought his book "pale horse" about 8 years ago while i was bored. it did have some interesting facts. what i find amazing is how guys like him get from point a to point b. He was a little off the main stream to be considered a credible investigator. i do believe some of his theories though.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WILLIAM COOPER WAS MURDERED ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.10.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.29.2007 - Giovanni Posted this Invisible Headline that received Virtually No Attention. Tom Jeffersand I curiously communicated, waited, and watched to see if this would receive any attention, or gainany traction.Tom Jeffers, who had substantial connections with the U.S. Government and Military Industrial Complex,including the Pentagon, actually conferred with, discussed and interviewed directly, and indirectly manyof his contacts.Tom, who was an extremely close friend of mine, and I, had done Substantial Reading, Research, and Study on Milton William Cooper, and all Related Subject Matters for years before, during, and after this Posting and Headline. This Entire Subject Matter and its Far Reaching Entanglements and Ramifications became our ownResearch Obscession. Tom Jeffers is now deceased. For well over a decade Tom and I also confidentially received incredible documentation and information from Lieutenant Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, Retired, and now also deceased.I strongly believe that reading, researching, and studying about Milton William Cooper and All RelatedSubject Matters will help you unravel many critical threads for your own academic development, insight,and both professional and personal gratification.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely on a SubjectMatter, then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

How William Cooper got killed:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeNi-nAKDsg
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »