Interesting Video

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Interesting Video

Post by Ricky Clow »

I was browing on youtube for videos on the assassination. I came across this one. On question three in the video it shows a blowup from the Nix film that was cleared up its rather easy to see that its a man with a rifle
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gdudc5jMq_g
I woudl love to hear your comments on this many thanks
Ricky L. Clow
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

That's good, except the sight of Poser makes me sick.
You seen him lately, the poser had a face lift and looks more of a retard than ever.
Bob

Post by Bob »

RC, I just saw Posner on TV a couple of nights ago. Thank God he wasn't talking about the JFK assassination, but about the Iraq war, which he was against believe it or not. Sometimes, guys like Posner and Bugliosi get it right. Bugliosi said the RFK assassination was a conspiracy. He also wrote "The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and Chose Our President". He was right on in that book. Look at the bullshit that has happened to the U.S. since the clusterfuck named Dumbya Bu$h became our "President". But still, when people like Posner and Bugliosi still cling to the Oswald theory in the JFK murder, it just makes them look like assholes.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ya, I hate him too he think's he's so smart, well he against the world and he's gonna loose
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

That was a pretty startling image of a
shooter-has anyone really investigated it?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The so called shooter image is not only blown up and "enhanced", but also and really changed, to make it look more like a human being. Such a shame, because the rest of the questions are pretty good.

Wim
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

This guy who made that clip represents exactly the unfortunate circumstances I will point out on a new page:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/badgeman.htm
frits arends

Post by frits arends »

If you compare the genius Badgemanscript, based on several witneses
who indeed were on the scene that very moment,with the poor act and very funny story of Jimmy Files you must admit that Files would perfectly
fit in the warren commision.