Picture taken by Oswald

Post by Andre Murel »

I never understood the reason why this picture was taken by Oswald
and why he was so keen on developing the role of film himself, when
Oswald proposed to do that for him, as James said on the DVD "I Shot JFK"

Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

JF – So that’s how common sense told me the only one that could have sent Lee Harvey Oswald, was David Atlee Phillips. And when I opened the door and Oswald was there, I was kind of shocked to see him, because I didn’t know that he knew I was there. And so I asked: Lee, what the hell are you doing here? Because I was shocked, you know. He said: I was advised to drop by and spend some time with you and see if I could help you out. “Help me out?” He said: Yes, somebody wants me to show you the area. And I said: Okay, come on in. So he came in and we sat down and we talked and I said: I’ll be with you in a few minutes. And I was young and cocky at that time and had just come out of the shower and everything and I was combing my hair and actually I had a camera there, so I told Lee: Hey, make a couple of pictures of me while I’m here in Texas! And so Oswald made a couple of pictures of me and then he said: Let me have the film, I can have it developed! No, no, I said, I’ll get the whole roll of film. So that’s how I got a couple of pictures made, that people have recently asked me about.

J – Which camera was it? Yours or ..?

JF - My camera. But he was gonna take the film, turn it in and get it developed. But I said: No, no!

J – You wouldn’t let that film go!

JF – I do my own work! (smiling)

J – How did he arrive at the motel?

JF – He arrived driving a blue Falcon. Ford Falcon.

J – Do you remember what year model?

JF – No, I don’t. It wasn’t brand new, it was a couple of years old.
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

I know this but thank you for the answer quoted,

but what I really mean, were there other pictures on
that roll of film which are related to other crimes, because
he was reluctant to give the roll out of his hands.

I was asking this because its a picture in a room and really
nothing to see of Dallas.

I'm just curious and all those little questions popping in my mind
when listening to the DVD on my ipod.

gr
Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I have no way of knowing.

If there were pictures on the film related to crimes, Files would not tell anyway.

Wim
Larry Daniels

Stereo in the background?

Post by Larry Daniels »

Wim,

I've often wondered about the stereo record player that appears in the background of this picture. Did Mr. Files take a stereo to Dallas with him?

I don't think the typical motel room had record players as standard equipment. I'm not doubting the picture, just curious about this.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Good question!

The room looks like a typical motel room in those days, but the record player caught my eye too. Jimmy says he got it on loan from the cleaning maid. As you can see it looks like a very temporary outfit.

Wim
Pennyworth

Re: Picture taken by Oswald

Post by Pennyworth »

Andre Murel wrote:I never understood the reason why this picture was taken by Oswaldand why he was so keen on developing the role of film himself, whenOswald proposed to do that for him, as James said on the DVD "I Shot JFK"Andre
Sutton rodeo.. go to photos click on... James
Files aka James Sutton look a like????? (Jeffrey Willert...)

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... _small.jpg
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

deleted
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Andre Murel:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.20.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:James Earl Sutton took several camera's and film with him, as he often did, when he left Chicago, Illinois in November, 1963, on his trip to Dallas, Texas.On the way there, and on the way back, J took many pictures of many variousthings, for many various reasons that have never been disclosed or raised byanybody, anywhere, anytime.The only picture of J's that was seen by anyone not close to him was the picture taken by LHO.Reminder, David Atlee Phillips was the CIA Senior Agent handling both J and LHO, among others that few, if any, know about today.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter .Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Thanx for your reaction!

When I look at my own pictures that I took years ago it always recalls
a lot of memories looking at that picture and going back living the moment.

Are these pictures which James took the reason why he could tell his
story so detailed and really could dive back into the moments having
some referring points to hold on to.

Or does James just have a fantastic memory?

gr
Andre