The Late Great U.S.A., The Coming Merger with Mexico and ...

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: The Late Great U.S.A., The Coming Merger with Mexico and

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.30.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.20.2007 I Posted this interesting Headline.06.30. 2010 Please re-evaluate this in light of the status of today's matters:1. Today's U.S. Economic Condition.2. Today's Global Economic Condition.3. Afghanistan.4. Iraq.5. Pakistan.6. The bp Oil Tsunami.7. The destruction of the Gulf.8. Tom Jeffer's Post today, 06.30.2010, under the Headline ECONOMY, originally Posted 09.04.2009 by Tom Jeffers.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

We are embroiled in 12 - 15 Global Conflicts today that we know of.There are major immigration and Border Concerns and Issuesalong the Mexico border that now include thousands of illegalaliens from South America.President Barack Obama tabled the Immigration Issues until after the November, 2014 U.S. Elections.Global Conflicts and response to the beheadings of U.S citizensare being talked about still.Is this all part of a Broader Plan to Merge the U.S. out of"apparent necessity" with Mexico and Canada ?There are serious issues mounting here, and nothing has beenresolved.But President Obama and the U.S. politicians are discussing everything we are told.What do you think ?Dealey Joe
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The Late Great U.S.A., The Coming Merger with Mexico and ...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.29.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.20.2007 - I first Posted this Analytical, Introspective Headline. A deep, powerful discussion followed by some of the Best JFKMS Forum Members both Past and Present.REMEMBER JFK's ATTEMPT TO PLACE THE U.S. BACK ON THE GOLD AND SILVER STANDARD, THUSTRYING TO DISEMBOWEL THE FEDERAL RESERVE. ONE OF THE POWERFUL REASONS JFK HAD HISBRAINS BLOWN OUT PUBLICLY IN THE STREETS OF DALLAS. AND MOST AMERICAN'S CAN'T, DON'T,OR WON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH TODAY, 51 + YEARS LATER - NO CLOSER TO THE TRUTH.If you are interested in this, current affairs, Global Takeover Of The Monetary Systems, and their Interconnectedness to The High Cabal, The Federal Reserve, The Military Industrial Complex, andThe CIA, then consider this along with all of the Banks In Greece closing today for one (1) week. Only $ 67.00 can be withdrawn from their ATM Machines.THERE IS SERIOUS CONSIDERATION AND DISCUSSION ABOUT DROPPING THE EURO IN GREECE AND ELSEWHERE.WHAT CONSIDERATION CAN THIS BRING NOW TO THE NEW AMERICAN MONEY, THE AMERO, THATWOULD PROVIDE THE HIGH CABAL, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX,AND THE CIA WITH ADVANCED WORLD CONTROL ?This is a complex, deep, powerful issue that we will never obtain The Truth about. I would rather analyze where the Removal's of JFK, Malxolm X, MLK, and RFK have taken us. I have long ago growntired of the mundane JFK Research Dribble on how many bullets, shots, shooters, spotters, teams, LHO stories, etc. The Serious, Sophisticated JFK and Related Subject Matter's Student has achievedan Advanced Level Of Acceptance And Understanding that has long ago moved beyond the RoutineBrainless Chasing Of Tails and Tales. My Opinion.THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Mark68

Post by Mark68 »

Good point. Which is why looking at the issue from the conspirator's point of view its almost easy think what else could JFK have done to anger the establishment? Not much IMO.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:06.29.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:09.20.2007 - I first Posted this Analytical, Introspective Headline. A deep, powerful discussion followed by some of the Best JFKMS Forum Members both Past and Present.REMEMBER JFK's ATTEMPT TO PLACE THE U.S. BACK ON THE GOLD AND SILVER STANDARD, THUSTRYING TO DISEMBOWEL THE FEDERAL RESERVE. ONE OF THE POWERFUL REASONS JFK HAD HISBRAINS BLOWN OUT PUBLICLY IN THE STREETS OF DALLAS. AND MOST AMERICAN'S CAN'T, DON'T,OR WON'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH TODAY, 51 + YEARS LATER - NO CLOSER TO THE TRUTH.If you are interested in this, current affairs, Global Takeover Of The Monetary Systems, and their Interconnectedness to The High Cabal, The Federal Reserve, The Military Industrial Complex, andThe CIA, then consider this along with all of the Banks In Greece closing today for one (1) week. Only $ 67.00 can be withdrawn from their ATM Machines.THERE IS SERIOUS CONSIDERATION AND DISCUSSION ABOUT DROPPING THE EURO IN GREECE AND ELSEWHERE.WHAT CONSIDERATION CAN THIS BRING NOW TO THE NEW AMERICAN MONEY, THE AMERO, THATWOULD PROVIDE THE HIGH CABAL, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX,AND THE CIA WITH ADVANCED WORLD CONTROL ?This is a complex, deep, powerful issue that we will never obtain The Truth about. I would rather analyze where the Removal's of JFK, Malxolm X, MLK, and RFK have taken us. I have long ago growntired of the mundane JFK Research Dribble on how many bullets, shots, shooters, spotters, teams, LHO stories, etc. The Serious, Sophisticated JFK and Related Subject Matter's Student has achievedan Advanced Level Of Acceptance And Understanding that has long ago moved beyond the RoutineBrainless Chasing Of Tails and Tales. My Opinion.THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.The fast-track of the TPP puts an exclamation point on your subject, Bruce.http://mic.com/articles/73379/the-real-deal-on-the-tpp