What was Files wearing?

JFK Assassination
Kevin Bednarz

What was Files wearing?

Post by Kevin Bednarz »

I have been reading this forum almost since it's inception,and have read and seen almost everything on the topic of JFK.
I applaud Wim , Bruce and others for their hard work and want to say that this Forum is a crucial part of our history , and thats why I plan on not being just a "bystander" anymore, and want to contribute in some small way...even if it is just a post here or there.
Great job guys!

Anyway, I cant seem to recall if we ever found out exactly what Jimmy was wearing on the day JFK was killed....anyone got any info on that?
Thanks
Bob

Post by Bob »

I hope this helps...

+ How does the available evidence coincide with James Files? Well, there is the testimony of Lee Bowers, who was the operator of the railroad tower with a clear view behind the picket fence. James Files says he wore a plaid poplin jacket. Lee Bowers described a young man with such a coat:

Mr. BOWERS. Directly in line, towards the mouth of the underpass, there were two men. One man, middle-aged, or slightly older, fairly heavy-set, in a white shirt, fairly dark trousers. Another younger man, about midtwenties, in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat or jacket.
Mr. BALL.. Were they standing together or standing separately?
Mr. BOWERS. They were standing within 10 or 15 feet of each other, and gave no appearance of being together, as far as I knew.