Willie Nelson and Jimmy's road

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Willie Nelson and Jimmy's road

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0z09JMSDPY

I want to thank you very much for being kind to Greg. He’s a very nice person, but his music is…well not my kind of music. But then I’m all Country. And Willie’s #1 to me, he’s my God. When I was in the band before, I wore my black t-shirt and red bandana. Every one called me Willie Jim. It was great. I wish I had some of the pictures to send to you. It was really great.

This morning on T.V. I heard “Willie” sing his new song during an interview. It’s called “Valentine” and I love it. I wrote one in Feb. for my girlfriend call Valentine, but it’s not near as good as Willie’s.

This song is the first song I’ve ever been excited over. Oh I know it’s no hit. But I’m excited just because I wrote it about Willie. To me, Willie can walk on water. I murder his songs when I sing them, but I still love him.

Oh yea, right after I talked with you, we went on lock-down again. I still don’t know what happened? Hey, I hope this song makes you smile. Take care and God Bless You.

Friends,

Jimmy

Willie Your My Hero1) Willie I saw you on T.V.Just the other nightWatched all your friends wish you Happy BirthdayAnd hug you tight.But let me tell you WillieAll your friends wasn’t thereWillie you’re my heroAnd I sure was wishin’I was there.2) I was here at the big Stateville, A pickin’ my guitarI was a pickin’ and a grinnin’With all them stars.Yea Willie you’re a livin’ legendAnd in my heart I knowThat your the very best there isWillie your my heroCHORUS:Willie when they’re talkin’ ‘bout TexasThey’re talkin’ ‘bout youAnd when they talk about youThey’re talkin’ ‘bout TexasIt’s you and wide open spacesThat’s the combination for TexasWillie your my heroAnd without you There ain’t no Texas3) Willie sing me another songMake it sweet and make it longCause I can sit for hours, Just a listenin’ to your songsI love to hear about them outlawsBroken hearts and loves gone wrongWillie your my heroWon’t you sing me another song?REPEAT CHORUS:TAG: Willie you’re my heroAnd I love you and TexasFade: I love you and TexasFade out: I love you and Texas26 May 1993James FilesTo Willie Nelson I dedicate this songMy HeroThe very best there is.God Bless You WillieI Love You.Best of Luck,JimmyHappy BirthdayWillieHappyBirthdayBig6-0Happy BirthdayMr. Nelson,One of your many fans,James FilesAnd You are My Hero.

Original letter: http://jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/930527.pdf

Isn't it ironic that freedom fighter and activist Willie Nelson is adored by the very man that blew away democracy 44 years ago?
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

James Files wasn't born a hit man. He didn't just wink into existence behinnd the fence with a Fire Ball in his hand. At some point he was somebody's kid, with no clue as to the crimes he would one day commit. It's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it? files has his side in this, too. Thanks for the perspective. Why does forgiving seem so hard a thing? I'm probably the worst at it.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

bob franklin wrote: At some point he was somebody's kid, with no clue as to the crimes he would one day commit. It's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it?

At some point he was told by Uncle Sam to go kill people for Freedom and Democracy. He was so good at it, they selected him for just that job. It's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it?

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:bob franklin wrote: At some point he was somebody's kid, with no clue as to the crimes he would one day commit. It's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it?At some point he was told by Uncle Sam to go kill people for Freedom and Democracy. He was so good at it, they selected him for just that job. It's easy to lose sight of that, isn't it?Wim

Wim, it wasn't Uncle Sam who recruited Jimmy, it was Uncle Poppy and Uncle Tricky Dick. Because George H.W. "Poppy" Bu$h and Richard "Tricky Dick" Nixon were the recruiters for Operation 40 that helped contract Jimmy to kill. Yes, Jimmy answered to Chuck Nicoletti (mob) and David Atlee Phillips & Ted Shackley (CIA), but that marriage was officiated by people like Bu$h and Nixon.

Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and Anti Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant?

Yes, TRUE democracy was killed that day in Dallas, and Jimmy played a large part, but he was a given an order and at that point in time in his life, you just didn't say no. Now who gave the order to Giancana, Nicoletti and Shackley/Phillips? Don't you think the RECRUITERS were involved?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Correct Bob, but before that he was recruited by Uncle Sam. And ofcourse a 19 year old school drop-out does not distinguish between Uncle Sam and the recruiters you speak of.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree with what you are saying Wim. At that point in time, whether it was the U.S. military, the mob or the CIA, Jimmy would follow his orders without hesitation. And it looks like they all sort of blended together.
ChristophMessner

Re: Willie Nelson and Jimmy's road

Post by ChristophMessner »

Did Willie Nelson ever write back to James Files? (Probably James Files never blew away democracy, because it always was plutocracy in the US.)
ChristophMessner

Listen to "The Harder They Come" by Willie Nelson: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qf7l ... come_music
ChristophMessner

And listen once more!