The Driver of the car

JFK Assassination
Karen

The Driver of the car

Post by Karen »

I noticed watching the film over and over again that the driver of the car seems to raise a gun and shoot at Kennedy!!!!!! Can that be true????? He then seems to slump down as if to put the gun down.
Did anyone else see this??????????
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Karen, look at this

There's no gun in my point of view...

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr/n ... pruder.htm

gr
Andre
Bob

Post by Bob »

The performance of the Secret Service was terrible that day. It all started at Love Field when the Secret Service person in charge (Emory Roberts) waved off the SS men that were going to ride on the JFK limo. Here is the film that captures this...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/171830/se ... rvice_jfk/

William Greer was also terrible in his duties that day. Some observors say he stopped, others definitely say he slowed down. Either way, once shots are fired, you must flee from the killing zone. Greer did not do that. I feel that there was some Secret Service involvement in the assassination. Not all the the SS, but key people were involved like perhaps Roberts. Greer's performance was atrocious.
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Bob wrote:I feel that there was some Secret Service involvement in the assassination.

I'm sure for 100%
John Zeroski

Driver of the car

Post by John Zeroski »

Karen,
Another reason that Greer couldn't possibly have fired a gun at the President might be that the two motocycle policemen on Kennedy's side of the limo, in back of him, would have been struck by most of the debris coming from his head, while in fact, Bobby Hargis, the motorcycle cop on the other side, Greer's side, took most of the blast of blood and brains.
Unless, of course, the bullet defied the laws of physics and made about a 90 degree turn in the President's head.
jz
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:The performance of the Secret Service was terrible that day. It all started at Love Field when the Secret Service person in charge (Emory Roberts) waved off the SS men that were going to ride on the JFK limo. Here is the film that captures this... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/171830/se ... rvice_jfk/ William Greer was also terrible in his duties that day. Some observors say he stopped, others definitely say he slowed down. Either way, once shots are fired, you must flee from the killing zone. Greer did not do that. I feel that there was some Secret Service involvement in the assassination. Not all the the SS, but key people were involved like perhaps Roberts. Greer's performance was atrocious.

Hello Bob,

Did you read my most recent article under Presidents...? Reagan felt the SS had something to do with the attempt on his life....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Bob wrote:The performance of the Secret Service was terrible that day. It all started at Love Field when the Secret Service person in charge (Emory Roberts) waved off the SS men that were going to ride on the JFK limo. Here is the film that captures this... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/171830/se ... rvice_jfk/ William Greer was also terrible in his duties that day. Some observors say he stopped, others definitely say he slowed down. Either way, once shots are fired, you must flee from the killing zone. Greer did not do that. I feel that there was some Secret Service involvement in the assassination. Not all the the SS, but key people were involved like perhaps Roberts. Greer's performance was atrocious.Hello Bob,Did you read my most recent article under Presidents...? Reagan felt the SS had something to do with the attempt on his life....

...And indeed, Reagan told the Associated Press he thought he was shot by a Secret Service agent in an interview published in The New York Times April 23, 1981):
"I knew I'd been hurt, but I thought that I'd been hurt by the Secret Service man landing on me in the car, and it was, I must say, it was the most paralyzing pain. I've described it as if someone had hit you with a hammer.

But that sensation, it seemed to me, came after I was in the car, and so I thought that maybe his gun or something... suddenly I found that I was coughing up blood."
Then, after Reagan got himself to George Washington Hospital despite attempts to bring him to the Bethesda Naval Base, Michael Gilson De Lemos, author and member of the National Committee of the US Libertarian Party, picks up the story, writing on January 20, 2002:
When Reagan was shot, he apparently assumed that his Vice President did it. How do I know this? From the fascinating information that my mother, who volunteered at the hospital where he was taken and was a friend of his from the old Hollywood days, shared with me. It seems that shortly after he woke up, he asked for a DC patrol officer, had this person find a US ship that had just reached the area, and soon sailors with sidearms guarded his bedside while he placed the whole hospital under his direct command and swore all to secrecy. They buffered him from the Secret Service and anyone else. He trusted no one—and perhaps, by protecting himself with unentangled sailors and officers fresh from sea, saved his own life, and the country from one more black mark of shame.
Karen

Post by Karen »

Viewing that close up of the film, I see why you say there was no gun, it just seemed to me that Kennedy was shot after the driver's left hand went up and over his right shoulder. He then bent down in the car as if to put it down. Just seemed suspicious to me.
Thanks for the film.
Karen
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

In the video, what is seen is the front seat passenger raise his head up into the sunlight, highlighting his profile that resembles a handgun when taken in context with the curb that appears to be a arm. Just a play on light effects. No gun is present.

Also, you can see the front seat passenger raise his left hand to the left of his head as though he is checking something. Most likely, blood, because a round just flew by his head and penetrated the windshield, almost dead center.
Pennyworth

The Limo.....

Post by Pennyworth »