Tiger in the Rain

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I have a problem with the Mac Wallace part.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Mac Wallace part is somewhat puzzling. Two things about Wallace are definite, he was a contract killer for LBJ and also somehow his fingerprint was left at the 6th floor of the TSBD. However, I know of no other link between Wallace and the CIA. Wallace almost always worked alone. Yet somehow his fingerprint ended up at the TSBD. Was it a plant to keep LBJ quiet?
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar wrote:I have a problem with the Mac Wallace part.Wim

Why Wim.

grtz.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Cause I dont think Wallace was a shooter. Much too risky for LBJ. I think the shooters in the TSBD were David Morales and Richard Cain.

Wallace may have left a fingerprint but not necessarily during the shooting. I could als have been one or two days before.

Wim
Clemens Lowenstein

Re: Tiger in the Rain

Post by Clemens Lowenstein »

dankbaar wrote:http://www.robertclaytonbuick.com/Does anyone know this new book? Wim

It says December 2005.
How come this book was discovered so late?

Also, it's a trilogy. Does anyone own the other 2 books too ?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

most of my research indicates that fingerprints left on cardboard are not stable and generally had to be left within 24 hours of discovery. while it is true that mac wallace was a hired henchman for lbj, he would never have been contracted to be a shooter. mac wallace had too many close ties to lbj to be considered plus he was never a crack shot. all his work was done at close range plus he was not a smart operator. he never covered his tracks very well. i tend to believe that he was there scoping out the territory and maybe planting evidence. the fact that his prints were found just provides another twist in this already complicated puzzle. it is evidence like this that ads to the complex nature of this whole thing and adds another layer. no wonder there are so many different theories!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Clemens Lowenstein wrote:dankbaar wrote:http://www.robertclaytonbuick.com/Does anyone know this new book? WimIt says December 2005.How come this book was discovered so late?Also, it's a trilogy. Does anyone own the other 2 books too ?

Clemens, As he tells it, he got a huge reduction of his prison sentence in return for keeping his mouth shut on this stuff.

Wim
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

So Roselli stayed in the car all the time during the shooting, in which he, Nicoletti and Files pulled off afterwards. Hard to believe, but who knows? How did the other team from the TSBD get out of that building and in which car did they drive a away? How long did it take from shooting to pulling off? Is there information about that in the book "Tiger in the Rain"? Well I have to study myself ...
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Sounds very interesting Wim, i also think Morales was the hitman in the TSBD, he fits the description given by eye witnesses before the assassination
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

According to Barr McClellan - LBJ's attorney at the end of his life, MAc was instructed to find some sharpshooters along the way and I also dont think he actually pulled a trigger but could have been there at the moment of shooting either to aide one of his shooters by either arranging shells or staging it at the same time for the Oswald setup. The only part of it that makes me wonder about whether he shot or not was where the pinky mark was left which is where a shooter would have had their hand down to brace for a shot. Either way, the man was there. Im sure he never trained for long range shooting when all of his others were in your face gang land style executions.