Will we ever know?

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

11/22/63, 4/5/68, & 6/6 /68.....

Post by Pennyworth »

If anyone looking at this board didn't like what went down on November 22, 1963; April 5, 1968, and June 6, 1968, please starting circulating/spreading around some of the info that has been posted by me on this board connecting many dots that were never mentioned/connected before within a time span of 40 some years....
I know the feeling ..I've been a victim myself...many times over...
ChristophMessner

Re: Will we ever know?

Post by ChristophMessner »

Tom Jeffers wrote here:"i think that if all of a sudden a report came out with the whole truth with names, dates, etc, and it was dumped in our laps we would all argue over its validity and sure enough there would be 50 books written that would discredit parts if not all the info. most of the world wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the chops."I do agree completely and want to add, that therefore "we conspiracy scientists" and "truthers" should appreciate the PROCESS of truth-search and truth-finding more. It's not about BANG!, the whole truth comes finally out, and being disappointed if not, but it is about the process of doubting the official theories, searching for more background information, experiences, aspects, having better dialogue and finding better answers and more self-certainty. That's why Wim's website is so excellent, you just have to puzzle your pieces together and learn step by step.
Ray Mitcham

Post by Ray Mitcham »

"unjust piece is better than unjust warjust war is better than unjust piecejust piece is better than just war"Hi Chris. Hope you don't think I'm being pedantic, but I think you mean "peace" rather than "piece"I agree entirely with what you say in your piece by the way.
ChristophMessner

Hi Ray, a thousand thanks! I just corrected it! Chris
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Will we ever know? Define "we" and leave me out of that definition! Wim
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

me too!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

conspiracybuff wrote:me too!You know too? Wim
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

WILL WE EVER KNOW?"Define "we" and leave me out of that definition!" that's all i agreed with you on. "you know too"?what does that mean?i'm optimistic someone WILL figure this out! i'm NOT out to hurt anyone. i have faith someday we'll all know the reality.
ChristophMessner

All humans have something in common and are different in some respects at the same time. That's "our" "we". Wim, you cannot just be left out, that is, what you have in common with me ... I know now. Conspiracybuff knows even better, he is the definition of what we all should be. Thank God we all define ourselves by ourselves independantly, too, so that any generalizing WE leaves the possiblity for anybody, who wants to be different or have a different opinion (about what to know or what's the truth), to belong to a major WE or not, just according to HIS definition. Aren't we all great this way, knowing something already?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »