Hackers?

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Hackers?

Post by R Croxford »

Bob

Post by Bob »

It looks like somebody put together a forum that has visited this site and our forum.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Probably Dan or Giovanni or both
(I could be wrong though) but I'm usually not
.(I can identify the style)

A comical excerpt.....

http://www.jfkchat.com/forum/showthread ... 20#post520
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Probably Dan or Giovanni or both (I could be wrong though) but I'm usually not... here's a comical excerpt.....http://www.jfkchat.com/forum/showthread ... 20#post520 I've been reading the rest... very reminicsent of some of the e-mails I receive...probably same person
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

"put together" is exactly how I'd describe the site. Like a movie studio facade of an old west street setting. Signal, but no substance. I found some interesting names there, including a certain "Cindy from upstate New York".
Also the dates listed for posts & for people joining the forum seemed a bit contrived. The administrator enjoys the Files bashing (without citing any hard facts to back it up), so he loses my respect & interest right there. Some of the overall layout looked interesting, though.
Dan

I am Giovanni

Post by Dan »

Probably Dan or Giovanni or both (I could be wrong though) but I'm usually not .(I can identify the style)

Paul you are Emoticon Boy, and I am Giovanni

Pennyworth

Re: I am Giovanni

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Probably Dan or Giovanni or both (I could be wrong though) but I'm usually not .(I can identify the style)Paul you are Emoticon Boy, and I am Giovanni

whats your first name? middle name? dob? town or city of birth ? mothers maiden name?
Dan

Info

Post by Dan »

whats your first name? Giovanni
middle name? Adolfus
dob? 04/20/89
town or city of birth? Braunau am inn
mothers maiden name? Polzl
Pennyworth

Re: Info

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:whats your first name? Giovannimiddle name? Adolfusdob? 04/20/89town or city of birth? Braunau am innmothers maiden name? Polzl

Is this the town?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braunau_am_Inn

Is this a relative?

Klara Hitler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBorn in the Austrian village of Spital, Weitra, she was the daughter of Johann Pölzl and Johanna Hiedler. Either her grandfather Johann Nepomuk Hiedler or ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klara_Hitler - 26k - Cached - Similar pages
Pennyworth

Re: I am Giovanni

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Probably Dan or Giovanni or both (I could be wrong though) but I'm usually not .(I can identify the style)Paul you are Emoticon Boy, and I am Giovanni

I'm walking, not talking...(I let my fingers do the walking and the talking)