This IS a forum

JFK Assassination
Cappy Erikksen

Re: And another thing Dan/Cappy...

Post by Cappy Erikksen »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Cappy Erikksen wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:I hypothesize that this is Cappy Dan's drug of choice...he has the ways and means to obtain it without any fear or sweat ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
Planet Earth to Paul, Planet Earth to Paul, reverse course, please, you're headed straight for the insane asylum!

I hate cocaine and I have no idea why you would pull such an idea out of the air which, incidentally, has not a damn thing to do with this discussion. I have an image in my mind of you, Paul, as a shaky little man wearing an aluminum-foil hat who has to get through each day with a nurse standing behind him, wiping up his spills, changing his diapers and emptying the drool cup that hangs underneath his chin.
Dan

Gulf of Tonkin Revisited

Post by Dan »

Bob,

Being patriotic means more than just saying that you are! Look at your Gulf of Tonkin post and your WTC nonsensical rants...that is a blame America first mentatlity - none of it based on fact - just suspicion.

When the man you voted for twice - Slick Willie - betrayed this country - I had tons of suspicious beliefs - but I still considered him my president and I still backed the USA. If I had fact to get him out of office - like perjury - I surely tried - but for suspicion alone I kept my mouth shut!

Yes, this government is evil at times (LBJ) and even kills off presidents (JFK) - so we must be suspicious, but our allegations must be based on fact - not just hatred for a family or a man (or woman - Hitlery). YOU betray the USA with your George Soros disinformation - that is not being patriotic.

But in reality - posting on this website does little to hurt the USA - it just makes the half dozen or so other Soros fed USA haters that lurk here feel good about their failed lives!
Bob

Post by Bob »

You don't think the Gulf Of Tonkin incident was on the level do you? You mention a lot of names (like LBJ and Clinton) in your post. But no Bu$hes, why??? Once in for all, give us your thoughts on all of the Bu$hes...Prescott, Poppy and Dumbya. No tap dancing Mr. Disinformation Man! Failed lives??? Like Dumbya Bu$h?
Cappy Erikksen

Re: Correction

Post by Cappy Erikksen »

Dan wrote:Cappy,I never said Zapruder was the shooter! This website claims the man shown leaving the plaza in Bothun #4 may be Files - or an escaping assassin. My post is to show that the figure shown is good ole Abe racing back to his office because he knows he's sitting on a gold mine - plus he was understandably upset at what he had witnessed. That was not Files!Sorry I couldn't post sooner but I was in DC for a week and didn't have time for this nonsense.I never stood up for you in the past because you posted when I was away for the better part of a year - I leave at times because - as I said it is the same old crap over and over and over...I didn't know who you were and never read any of your posts - Pennyworth keeps saying that I am Cappy - I didn't know WTF he was talking about.I stand by me previous post - Bob spreads disinformation here about the USA and expects people to believe in the James Files story. I too found Geraghty to be repulsive as well as several others here. Tweedledee (Newton) and Tweedledumb (Croxsferd or John Doe) and Bob, and Pennyworth and Jeffers (at times) are anti-american propagandists - all patting each other on the back and attacking anyone who stands up for the USA.It is interesting that all of the eurotrash that used to cry here - are long gone!
Sorry, Dan, my misunderstanding; I thought you were claiming that Zapruder was the shooter. A few years ago I'd have gone back and read it again to make sure I got it right but the internet has got me so jaded about the mentality of our species I've come to get used to the idea that people will believe and preach anything they want to, no matter how off-the-wall or ridiculous. I did think that it was unusual for a conservative to have such a hare-brained idea so I should've read it again...but I didn't. My bad.

Anyhow, I'm glad to know you weren't ignoring my attempts to help you out. I personally welcome any help offered when arguing with a crowd of leftists. I do it all the time, on my own YouTube channel as well as others. Sometimes it gets so old I feel like I'm just wasting time and casting pearls before swine. At least once a week I consider deleting the whole account to find something better to do than trying to save our doomed country. When I say "doomed" I mean it. The U.S. has been the big dog for a long time now. We've had it good for many decades, to the point that we've forgotten how important it is to fight outsiders who would try to change our culture and way of life. Our young are brainwashed into thinking it's a sin to be White and American. The media has taught them to hate themselves and be ashamed of our history. Our politicians are a horrible joke, selling us down the river for their own personal profit. I hate to be so pessimistic but fact is fact and the few true patriots we have left don't stand much of a chance of saving this sinking ship of fools.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dan, to me, is just a disinformation man. It's VERY crystal clear now. Cappy, although we have some disagreements, is definitely on the right side of the aisle, but he sees that all power can be corrupt, whether it's from the left or the right. People like Dan make fun of George McGovern, even though he was a medal winning fighter pilot in WWII. But his politics are ALL Dan talks about. I would say McGovern is a patriot, even though he CLEARLY is on the left side of the aisle. Dan mentions the Bothun photo, but he doesn't talk about what Zack Shelton from the FBI or Dan Marvin (Special Forces) both say about Files? Why??? It doesn't matter about what your political ideology is, it's all about being corrupt. Just like LBJ was. Just like the Clinton's are. And JUST like the Bu$hes are.
Dan

Files

Post by Dan »

Bob,

Unlike Allan Eaglesahm or the other researchers who don't believe James Files - I do consider Files the shooter of the headshot. I've said it here many times - this forum has taken the legitimate tale of an assassin and turned it into a crackpot, nut-case, kook conspiracy. I've directed colleagues from the USSS, the FBI, the CIA and other federal agencies to this site - only to have them read the thousand of Bu$h posts here and have them come back laughing at me and cosidering me a nutjob for believing in Mr. Files.

Cappy - good luck with the fight - the one thing I've learned is you can't convince anyone, or change their stripes - the best to hope for is to expose them when they lie, distort and bend the truth - expose them for the disinformation tools that they are, and then move on - although sometimes it is good to fight repeatedly with the truly ignorant (like tweedledee and tweedledumb) -not only do they need lambasted in this forum but they need a good physical pounding! (note that I do like Bob and still consider him a friend)

I do believe much of the problem in the US is based on race - and the white liberals who have yielded to the black racists (opportunists). This current fight in the demonrats party is the greatest thing to ever happen to the US. Hopefully the blacks who have voted 95% demonrat will have learned a lesson and will actually vote in the future for someone who truly represents them.
Pennyworth

Re: And another thing Dan/Cappy...

Post by Pennyworth »

Cappy Erikksen wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:Cappy Erikksen wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:I hypothesize that this is Cappy Dan's drug of choice...he has the ways and means to obtain it without any fear or sweat ..... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CocainePlanet Earth to Paul, Planet Earth to Paul, reverse course, please, you're headed straight for the insane asylum!I hate cocaine [PP: no you don't]and I have no idea why you would pull such an idea out of the air which, incidentally, has not a damn thing to do with this discussion.[PP:yes it does it explains your hostile attitude] I have an image in my mind of you, Paul, as a shaky little man wearing an aluminum-foil hat who has to get through each day with a nurse standing behind him, wiping up his spills, changing his diapers and emptying the drool cup that hangs underneath his chin.[pp>SHOWS HOW DUMB YOU ARE AND THAT THE IMAGING IN YOUR BRAIN ISN'T CONNECTING

PP: postscript:That would happen only after your conspirators get to every family member including me WHICH YOU NEVER WILL who knows too much...take it to hell with you...
Pennyworth

To Cappy,

Post by Pennyworth »

http://www.darkskydreams.com/images/nig ... 174032.jpg

If you are so smart and thats a big 'if', please identify this picture for me....as you say you own a part of you tube...
Dan

I Took Your Test and I'm not Cappy!

Post by Dan »

Morey Mansion, Redlands, CA

Did I pass?
Pennyworth

Re: I Took Your Test and I'm not Cappy!

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:Morey Mansion, Redlands, CADid I pass?

genius can ride alongside insanity