who am i?

JFK Assassination
Rob Waters

who am i?

Post by Rob Waters »

Look at the guy wearing the hat in the picture and let me know what you think. Could it be one of them? 5 gold stars for the first person who knows what i mean by "one of them". http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s53/ ... 1/pic1.jpg
Ricky Clow

Re: who am i?

Post by Ricky Clow »

Do you mean one of the three tramps?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

5 gold stars for RC. Its amazingg how much they look alike. compare some pictures...this guy looks more like the old tramp than Chauncy Holt in my opinion.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

I agree with Rob, thats the same man. Where and when was that pic taken and who the hell is he? Wim I would love your opinion on this. That is so close it actually gave me goose bumps when I seen it. I too knew instantly it was a tramp. Good work Rob.Peace
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree with RC. That is a very interesting photo. Where was it taken? When was it taken? Who else was in the car? Who were the SS men nearby? Who was the driver?
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

i found that on the jfkresearch site. i about fell out of my chair. it was either in the photo's section or in a thread, i cant remember.
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

my goodness thats unreal... do u have anymore info on the pic...date, or where it is...
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Well the man must be secret service or something. Maybe the "tramps" were the same thing as the men that were put in the lineup for Oswald. In the line up they used police officers who just undid their tied and made them selfs look a little scuffed up. So maybe they were put in the train to let the gunmen get out or maybe they were the ones them selfs that shot Kennedy, or maybe they were just some hobos trying to get a free ride.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

Apparently it was taken 9/25/63 in Grand Forks. Some say he looks like someone called Frank Fontain. Others say maybe Tom Shipman who is a SS agent that supposedly died 11/22/63. does anyone have anything on either man?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Tom Shipman"Agent Thomas B. Shipman (White House Garage Detail, dies before the Dallas trip): A major discovery by the author was made when perusing a passage bur-ied in Col. George J. McNally’s very obscure and non-indexed book, A Million Miles of PresidentsMore at following linkhttp://www.assassinationresearch.com/v4n1/v4n1chapter11.docThe only Frank Fontain I can find is a comedian that went by the name "Crazy Googenhime" on the The Jackie Gleason Show. But that also brings up Jackie's relationship with Richard Nixon......... And that brings up the relationship between Richard Nixon and Jack Ruby. What a vicious evil web...........