The Experts On Files

JFK Assassination
scottjfkmad

The Experts On Files

Post by scottjfkmad »

We all know the names, of the JFK famous researchers... I was just wondering what type of feedback/interest has been shown regarding files confession...People like Jim Mars, who interviewed him with Wim...Robert Groden, Mark Lane, people of that magnitude....I have been studying the Kennedy assassination for years, and there is alot of possible truth to what Files says... I just want to know what the experts make of it all....
dankbaar

Re: The Experts On Files

Post by dankbaar »

See the page researchers on the website:http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htm
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

Thanks Wim,
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

My guess is, that Bruce Brychek, Pamela Ray in Hawaii and Wim Dankbaar in the Netherlands now are the biggest experts on James Files. But not to forget James Files himself, who is the biggest. So probably the main question is: what can non-experts and half-experts do to achieve bringing the experts closer toegther and closer to Files, and Files to himself, so that Files would tell us more about who shot JFK and why and how? What could change Files' philosophy about his present silence?
Bob

Post by Bob »

There is no one, absolutely no one closer to Jimmy than Bruce Brychek. They have been best friends for a LONG, LONG time. In terms of researchers close to Jimmy, I certainly would rate Wim ahead of Pam based on some of the things I have heard from Bruce. But from what I have heard, Jimmy pretty much has said all he wants to say about the JFK assassination at this point in his life, and he wants to move on. Tom communicates with Jimmy a lot, maybe he can elaborate. Certainly Wim as well. But that is what I have heard.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:See the page researchers on the website:http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/researchers.htmWim,In your interview with Robert Groden, he mentions a book he is going to write and that it has information on where JFK's brain really is.Do you know what book that is?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

oh man i love robert groden i could sit and listen to him talk all day long i sincerely wish i could shake his hand and thank him for all he's done for the JFK assassination.my fave role models and inspiration JFK experts are1.wim dankbarr2.robert j.groden3.boband all other experts here who frequent this board.
Bob

Post by Bob »

saracarter766 wrote:oh man i love robert groden i could sit and listen to him talk all day long i sincerely wish i could shake his hand and thank him for all he's done for the JFK assassination.my fave role models and inspiration JFK experts are1.wim dankbarr2.robert j.groden3.boband all other experts here who frequent this board. I certainly appreciate the kind words Sara...I only hope I can ever come close to what Wim and Robert have done in terms of research. Both of them have helped me enormously in my search for the truth. I also like Jim Marrs as well. Obviously Wim and many of us believe the James Files story based on many things (like things Wim has layed out in the web site). Has Files protected some people and left out details at times? Absolutely. Remember who trained him, the U.S. army, the mob and the CIA. But Jimmy also has two GREAT references...Zack Shelton of the FBI and Dangerous Dan Marvin. Neither of them have any reason to lie about what they have come forward with. Both have had decorated careers. And both have impeccable integrity.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

be objective, look beyond just this site. do a little research. it would be of everyone's good if this conspiracy was figured out. but, it's gonna take some people to do some real research and not speculation. maybe you! roll up your sleeves and do it!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:oh man i love robert groden i could sit and listen to him talk all day long i sincerely wish i could shake his hand and thank him for all he's done for the JFK assassination.my fave role models and inspiration JFK experts are1.wim dankbarr2.robert j.groden3.boband all other experts here who frequent this board. I agree. Also, I used to work for an investigation firm that was located in Dallas. When they flew me out there for a big-wig meeting, I took some free time and went to Dealy Plaza, and there was Robert Groden standing on the steps at the concrete structure at the grassy knoll. He's a VERY nice man. He probably wouldn't remember me at all. It was great.