The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits, by Mark Zepezauer, 1994, Odonian Press, Tucson, Arizona, is proof "that dynamite can come in small packages."

This booklet powerfully, and succinctly covers 42 of the C.I.A.'S Greatest
Involvements.

MK-Ultra, The U-2 Incident, The Bay of Pigs, JFK, Viet Nam, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jr., Robert F. Kennedy, Chile, Laos, Cambodia,
Watergate, Orlando Letlier, Libya, Nicaragua, Iran, Pan Am Flight 103, Iraq, and many others.

This will greatly assist the newcomers to JFK and C.I.A. Research. A good
primer, and maybe some filler for those like me who "think that we're experts," to some degree, or other.

Anyway, there are comments made, and I often receive confidential emails
asking for some recommended readings. Since I have over 1,500 of the
approximately 2,500 books about JFK and related matters, I thought that
I would try to post some recommendations that I am at least partially familiar with.

Also, comments both Pro and Con are invited, that are given in a serious
Academic Approach.

Tim Carroll, Bob, Nick Whalen, I will be looking forward to some of your feedback on some of my selections when you have time.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

The relevance of this book is increasing daily if you keep abrest with world events.

Has anybody read this booklet yet ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Suggestion To Mr. R. Croxford:

Dear Mr. R. Croxford,

I don't know if you have seen this previous post of mine. In a recent post of yours, where we were discussing Mind Control and ManchurianCandidate
Material, you alluded to MK-Ultra.

Croxford, this small book talks about MK-Ultra and numerous other CIA Plots that I think you would find of interest.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
R Croxford

CIA

Post by R Croxford »

Man, I do not think there is much those bozo's are not involved in.
Here is a funny tale I used one day after 9-11 to freak my friend out.
I said lok in the paper I bet I can find some BS in there in plain sight. I had no idea how easy this was going to be that day.
Here is what the article read as I can remember it.
Man shoots FBI agent in airport.
A man shot an FBI agent yesterday in New Orleans. Apparently the man was of middle eastern dissent and while traversing the concourse of the airport in N.O. a man yelled a racial slur at him.
The angry middle eastern man went to his jeep in the parking lot and retrieved a shotgun and re entered the airport in search of the man who called him the slur. Once he found the man and his companion he took aim and fired. Missing both targets and hitting a female FBI agent who had nothing to do with the situation. Note: Man was not coming or going from airport. Did not work there. And lived over 50 miles away. And no he was not picking anyone up either the FBI agent was killed.

This was like 2 months after 9-11.
How the hell you get a 12 gauge in an airport. And whats the odds you accidently shoot an FBI agent? LOL BS.
r christen

CIA

Post by r christen »

Secret Weapons - two sisters' terrifying true story of sex, spies and sabotage. Published 2001 by New Horizon Press, Far Hills, NJ.

The first six inside dust jacket paragraphs read: They were programmed to become America's covert ammunition to thwart domestic terrorism and foreign crises. Against their will they began their careers before the age of seven entrapped in a series of top secret heinous experiments authorised by the intelligence community. Their training took place on military sites, including Raven Rock, Fort Grayling and Camp Pendleton, and in university laboratories across the country.

Honed and hardened by elite teams of medical, military and psychological experts, the two were conditioned to endure extensive physical, sexual and psychological torture. The pain went on until they were ready to engage any perilous task they were called upon to execute and become the perfect spy/soldier the intelligence community's researchers had labored for twenty years to create.

Eventually, their real identities were suppressed through hypnosis, drugs and electroshock. Their new identities were effectively molded so they could never be detected by enemy agents or fellow covert operatives.

Among them: Sgt Thomas O'Neill, a Blackhawk helicopter pilot who flew covert missions into Mexico; Lt Rick Shaw, an elite team leader who was sent to subvert a terrorist plot on an American underground system; Samantha Gooding , a seemingly wealthy and sophisticated Washington DC partygoer whose hosts were unaware that each man she targeted would be seduced, paralyzed and possibly eliminated before the night was over.

What no one realized, what no one could comprehend, was that none of these people were who they seemed. In reality, they were sisters. Part of the time they lived average lives unaware of the psychological triggers which would send them to trouble spots around the globe. There they would battle to bring down an enemy nation's leader or subvert a terrorist's plot to build a deadly bomb.

Secret Weapons is the fascinating, studiously documented true story of Cheryl and Lyne Hersha. Through careful analysis of previously secret CIA files and extensive interviews with experts and the two proven participants , this chilling, incredible story is, at last, being told.

The back of the dust reads, in part:

"Mind Control Coming. Scientist warns. - New York Times December 28, 1965.

"CIA documents tell of 1954 Project to Create Involuntary Assassins." - New York Times February 9, 1978.

""5 Canadians Ask $5 Million for Brainwashing by CIA". - New York Times December 12, 1980.

"Is the Explosion-Noisy Base a CIA Spy School? What Base?" - New York Times March 20, 1998.

"Astronaut Reveals NASA Mind Control Program Involving Children". Sighting.com - July 21, 2000

"New Voluntary Standards Are Proposed for Experiment on People:. - New York Times September 29, 2000.

Has any other Forum member read Secret Weapons?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To R. Christen:

Dear R. Christen,

Thank You for an outstanding post, that is right on point with many of my interests, for Research, Investigation, and Writing that I am seeking to develop extensively. While I was not aware of this specific book, which I intend to order immediately, I was totally aware of this process by the C.I.A., and much, much more.

I have been aware of the C.I.A. Division that kidnaps people both young and old for:

1. Immediate Elimination, and

2. Partial and Total Re-Programming, for both Immediate Use, and
"Sleeper Mode," as they call it.

Christen, please pay attention to the Post that I am going to begin shortly, called Mind Control, and Beyond. I have waited over two (2) years to begin this thread, as I was not sure that others would view it seriously. As it is, I'm sure that many will write you and I off as having ingested too much of something. Posts by Croxford, Pennyworth, and now Christen have convinced me to begin, regardless of the fallout.

Christen, I have no reason to lie, and I will obviously gain nothing by this, so either believe me, or place it in the "for what it's worth column."
Two (2) extremely close associates of mine are Agency. Their Controllers, or Handlers, sometimes called either, or, were actively involved in the
"Form of Recruitment" for the C.I.A. that your refer to. This has been going on for over thirty (30) years. I can not pinpoint the actual inception at this point in time.

As I have often said to many, the JFK Assassination was merely the tip of the ice-berg. And the Assassinations of MLK, and RFK, were other tips of that same ice-berg.

Christen, please stay in touch, especially if you have an interest in developing Research and Writing in this area of C.I.A. Activity.

Best Regards,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
r christen

Partial Disclosure

Post by r christen »

From The Australian 28 June.

Easily lost, on page 425, in the mass of the CIA's notorious "Family Jewels" files is a short paragraph outlining "potentially embarassing Agency activities".

"Experiments in influencing human behaviour through the administration of mind - or personality - altering drugs to unwitting subjects."

Of all the heinous acts committed by the CIA in the name of national security, these experiments, done on the agency's behalf by prominent psychiatrists on innocent victims - including children as young as four - may be the darkest.

"We have no answer to the moral issue," former director Richard Helms infamously said when asked about the nature of the projects.

The release of the Family Jewels documents revealed the CIA handsomely funded these real-life Dr Strangeloves and engaged pharmaceutical companies to help its experiments.

The agency appealed to Big Pharma to pass on any drugs that could not be marketed because of "unfavourable side effects" to be tested on mice and monkeys. Any drugs that passed muster would then be used, according to an internal memo, on volunteer US soldiers.

The Family Jewels files do not provide further detail into the numerous mind-control programs, such as MKULTRA, covertly propped up by the agency.

In 1953, MKULTRA was given 6 per cent of the total CIA budget without any oversight

Only the tip of a large iceberg had been previously released by the CIA under Freedom of Information Act provisions.

Yesterday's acknowledgements will comfort those who have long campaigned for truth and restitution

To be soon continued.
r christen

Partial Disclosure...continuation

Post by r christen »

The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing LSD on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.

"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four", wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.

"Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later.

"This Manchurian Candidate program was just one of the operational uses of the mind-control scenario by the CIA. Your hard-earned tax dollars supported this."

The US began these experiments after World War II when it made a grab for hundreds of Nazi scientists and doctors who had been researching mind control in concentration camps, fearing they would fall into Soviet hands.

US military intelligence leaders were paranoid that they were falling behind the communist bloc in the brainwashing race.

The programs, although carefully hidden, continued into the 1970s - when Helms ordered much of the documentation to be destroyed.

Some conspiratorial theorists believe the CIA completed its goal, initially outlined in the early 1950s, of altering a personality and having someone "perform an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles."

The attorney for Sirhan Sirhan , Lawrence Teeter, has said his client was programmed to assassinate Robert Kennedy in 1968.

Theodore Kaczynski, the Una-bomber, volunteered to take part in CIA mind-control experiments when he was a student at Harvard University in the late 1950s.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

07.02.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:R. Christen - Kudos to you, yet again for linking up what is in the papers these last two (2) weeks with a book that I originally noted on the JFK Forum almost 5 years ago. After the JFK Forum was crashed a few times, I posted information about this book again.Christen, you have made some very strong additions to my original Post that others may benefit from.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
LiAnn Simpson

Francis Gary Powers

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

It is obvious this guy was unwittingly set up just like Oswald. They send him over Russia, then make sure the Soviets are able to track him in a plane that was supposed to be untrackable and he gets shot down, probably in hopes of provoking a Cold War incident to incite more conflict.
Only one thing happened that they did not count on, Powers survived. Then the CIA gets pissed at him because he didn't bite the cyanide bullet and kill himself like a good soldier should. Well, it's obvious why he didn't. I am sure he probably figured out he was set up. Then they brand him a traitor for not biting the bullet.
Why do we not get rid of the CIA already? They have never really protected this country from anything, and worse, they are more criminal than the worst murderers and bank robbers that are behind bars.

LiAnn