JFK Assassination
nephew23

Re: Letter to the Dallas District Attorney

Post by nephew23 »

Any word yet from the DA?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I certainly wouldn't hold my breath about the Dallas DA getting back to you Wim, but we sure appreciate the effort. Unfortunately, the people who conspired to murder JFK on 11/22/1963 still hold enormous power, both politically and in the media. The people may have changed over the years, but their evil motives and fascist ideals still exist within their group.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No, he has not responded. Wim
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Hello Wim,I just tried to review your letter to the Dallas DA. again..it has been blocked unfortunately..Like Bob said, don't hold your breath waiting for a reply....You will most likely need to petiton the courts with a motion to compel him to answer you, a formal request for review , and/or a demand to examine the body ...you need a lawyer. As soon as you file , I can guess that there will be a lot of people in your corner , and also a lot of people blocking your corner ..... and then you will know who the connective culprits are...
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Wim,Since i am a native Dallas resident though living in Oklahoma right now due to work if there is anything I can do due to my geographic location to assist in this please feel free to let me know. My mother is a legal assistant to a couple of attorneys in downtown Dallas and I know others that are in the area. Thanks.Chad
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yesterday I mailed a reminding letter requesting a response.Wim
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Wim,I would think that you would be able to pick up where Joe West left off on the exhumation of the body. At least you should be able to do it legally. I have a feeling that the Dallas DA is not going to answer unless he is forced to.Maybe he's just checking with Gary Mack before he answers you!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

What about a campaign to get 100 people write this letter to the Dallas District Attorney at the same time?