Letter to the Dallas District Attorney

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Letter to the Dallas District Attorney

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:What about a campaign to get 100 people write this letter to the Dallas District Attorney at the same time?Now THAT would be a good idea. What does Wim think?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Petition with signatures yes, but you still need to file a formal petition with the court.I really would like to see the JFK assassination case opened.A former president and his presidential candidate brother being murdered is not to be taken lightly. We The people have a right to know and see justice being served . There's a difference between revenge and justice.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pennyworth wrote:Petition with signatures yes, but you still need to file a formal petition with the court.I really would like to see the JFK assassination case opened.A former president and his presidential candidate brother being murdered is not to be taken lightly. We The people have a right to know and see justice being served . There's a difference between revenge and justice.Correction:Typing error: I was in a hurry, what I meant to say is that you MAY still need to filea formal petition. I don't know . I am just guessing....
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:What about a campaign to get 100 people write this letter to the Dallas District Attorney at the same time?I'm ready to write a letter individually too!I say we all do. We have the address and all that. I'm going to do it.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:What about a campaign to get 100 people write this letter to the Dallas District Attorney at the same time?I'm ready to write a letter individually too!I say we all do. We have the address and all that. I'm going to do it.I'll write a letter too- if I haven't missed the boat.
NickMarinich

Post by NickMarinich »

Wim, any update from the DA?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No. Pretty rude, not?Wim
Pasquale DiFabrizio

dankbaar wrote:No. Pretty rude, not?WimIt's very rude. We could try sending the letter by certified mail requiring the DA's signature. It won't guarantee a response, but it will guarantee that it's received by his office.