Hey Guys, give me some help here:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:Hey Guys, give me some help here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_HoltPlace your comments by clicking on the tab "discussion", like I did as follows: Hello, I object strongly to the suggestion for deletion of the article on Chauncey Holt. If he were still alive he would formulate it exactly the way as I did. Obviously you should first see the film. You can watch it here:http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 157253214I did not invent this. These are all HARD FACTS. None of it is fabricated or a theory. It is just the life story of the man HIMSELF , 8 days before he died from cancer. Listen to his own words if you have trouble believing it. And if you want to know how other people react to his story, just have look at the reviews here:http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000W8HEC2/Take care,WimHello Wim,Although I do like Wikipedia , whoever requested the deletion is wrong in saying that Wikipedia does not print 'conspiracy theories.' Someone is troubled by your film being shown obviously and filed a complaint ...now I hardly ever and usually not never register at these kind of places where they can track and trace......but in the event that this IS deleted, they cannot 'delete' your film from the net nor the wealth of material that we have presented here.... Editing Chauncey HoltFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searchYou are not currently logged in. Editing this way will cause your IP address to be recorded publicly in this page's edit history. If you create an account, you can conceal your IP address and be provided with many other benefits. Messages sent to your IP can be viewed on your talk page. Please do not save test edits. If you want to experiment, please use the sandbox.[PP: Even if the IP is hidden from 'public scrutiny' someone has it...and someone can else can obtain it or other info . Am I wrong?And also Wim, consider this.. go to Wikipedia 'create an account' click on phishing....who knows..this whole article could be a phish....I was once sent a phish article claiming to be my bank wanting my ss no for confirmation ...]Log in / create accountFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, searchLog inDon't have an account? Create one.Username: Password: Remember me (up to 30 days) Secure your account: Consider logging in on the secure server. If your password only contains letters or numbers, please read our article on password strength and consider changing it (in Special:Preferences after you log in). To avoid becoming a victim of phishing, always verify that you are viewing Wikipedia's login page when logging in. Wikipedia will never ask for any information other than your username, password and e-mail address. Do not give out your password to anyone. If your account is compromised, it may be permanently blocked unless you can prove you are its rightful owner. As a safeguard you may "commit" to your identity by adding a cryptographic hash to your user page as instructed here. This makes it almost impossible for an impostor to continue impersonating you once you regain control of your account. Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:UserLogin"
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Wim I re-looked at the first link you posted its already gone.. the article has already been deleted and the the article you showed on Holt in itself could be a phish ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhishingBTW did someone send you the article (that has now been deleted ) or did you come across it?
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Billy Boggs wrote:I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.Is this a joke or are you trying to make a point? Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Billy Boggs wrote:I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.Yes Billy, please elaborate. Why?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

dankbaar wrote:Billy Boggs wrote:I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.Is this a joke or are you trying to make a point? WimDan has his own 'sybil' show going on this board..go frisk billy, jfkmad, brian white.......lol!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Here is a refresher on some posts by Billy Boggs....Edit postReport this postReply with quote by Paul Pennyworth on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:36 pm Billy Boggs wrote:Follow the money.............For those who know, and those who don't, there is a great conspiracy at work on this planet.Jack Ruby had personal experience with it, and tried to bring it to light. How many of you listened to what he said?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2eucWXqjgHow many of you listened to President Kennedy when he tried to bring it to light, and was killed over it?http://www.relfe.com/A06/JFK_conspiracy ... speech.mp3Yes, the conspiracy is so great, and so encompassing, and so "In your face", you cant see it. Its not the New World Order,[PP: HOW DO YOU SURMISE YOURCONJECTURE???] its not the Bohemian Grove, its not the Skull & Bones, its not the Jesuits,[WHAT OTHER CONSPIRACIES ARE THERE, PLEASE INFORM US ,BB] Its not the Federal Reserve, its not the Builderburgs, Its not the Government of any one country, Its not Freemasonry,[PP:PLEASE SUBSTANTIATE YOUR STATEMENT] its not the higher learning institutions, Its not aliens from outer space. All of these things were created for your amusement and detraction.[PP:PLEASE ELABORATE AND PUT SOME EVIDENCE BEHIND IT] Do you find this unbelievable?[PP:YES ,yOU ARE ONE AND THE SAME BEHIND SOME NAMES ON THIS BOARD If you look very, very closely at Abraham Zapruder, Jack Ruby, and the Bosch family, oh I'm sorry, Bush family you will find the strings that lead to the truth.[PP: SHOW US WHAT YOU KNOW ]PPPaul Pennyworth Posts: 1902Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:59 amLocation: LA Private messageWebsiteMSNM/WLM Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Report this postReply with quote by Billy Boggs on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:34 pm Paul Pennyworth, I am only one name on this board, unlike yourself!!! For being one who follows the money, you should already know who owns the money supply, and what family they represent. I would suspect you are iNTELLIGENT enough to have put it together without the help of the general public. Show us what I know? SHOW US WHAT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!Billy Boggs Posts: 177Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:25 pm Private message Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Report this postReply with quote by Bob on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:39 pm This is between Billy and Paul, but I'm guessing that the family's name starts with a R."Follow the money." - Deep Throat BobBob Posts: 892Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:39 pmLocation: Florida Private message Top--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

and here's Ricky Clow adding a comment to the above thread ...Report this postReply with quote by Ricky Clow on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:00 am I wonder what Rich family that could be Back & to the left.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Paul, although I think at times we have had "members" post under different identities, I don't believe that some of the people you have mentioned are in that genre. I certainly don't think Billy is, that's for sure. Some of the others you have mentioned like Brian White and Ricky Clow don't fall in that category either in my opinion. I wouldn't put it past some to do this, but I don't think that's the case for most of us. To me, although I differ from time to time with Billy about certain subject matters, Billy has been one of the best posters on this board. But if you have evidence that I am wrong, and Wim can back you up (it is his site), than the disinformation machine really is bigger than even I thought.