Mister X

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Mister X

Post by Jsnow915 »

I've tried looking him up on line and didn't get much...what was his connection?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

So far the only corroboration that I have, is that Marlow knew Files indeed very well. There is no doubt in my mind that when he was alive, he knew about the claims of his good friend James Files which came about in 1994 for the first time. Marlow died in 2007. It is virtually certain that he knew his picture was on the website. It has been there ever since Bob Vernon put it up in 1995 or 1996. If the claim of Files that he killed Tippit were not true, common sense dictates that he would have come forward to deny and refute the claim. Yet, if we can believe Files and Bruce Brychek, Files communicated with Marlow shortly before his death whether he would care if his name would be released after his death, and Marlow requested to never release his name for he didn't want his family to know even when he was death. At that time I did not know that Marlow had died on april 2, 2007, but Bruce posted the above information on my forum on April 27, 2007, along with the announcement that the man had recently died. So that bit was certainly true. You could also ask why Files would implicate a life long friend in a murder if it were not true? And if it were not true, he ran the risk for 13 years that his friend would blow him out of the water. Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:by Bruce Patrick Brychek on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 pm Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members, FOR THE RECORD: Dallas Patrolman J. D. Tippit's shooter has recently died. Tippit was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald as was/is claimed by the U.S. Government, the U.S. News Media, and last but not least, The Warren Commission Report. The shooter was in route to meet, and kill Lee Harvey Oswald at the Texas Theatre where Oswald had been directed to go by his CIA handler, David Atlee Phillips, who was also James E. Sutton's CIA handler. David Atlee Phillips, Sam Giancana, and Charles Nicoletti all probably had some knowledge, which can not be quantified at this point in time. At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family, he has requested that his name never be released. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Found this. Dunno if it helps, but it looks very promising:http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-b ... t=exact2nd row down could just be our man.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bob

Post by Bob »

Good research there gentlemen!
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Thanx, Bob. But there's more (just not as much as I'd hoped).I noticed in the funeral announcement Mr. Marlow was retired from an enterprise called "Noro".aside from some stuff about knitting & yarn, the only hard data on Noro I found was this:http://www.noro.com/index.cfmNote the business address, approx. seven blocks (give or take) from that of Clay Bertram/Shaw, as purported in Oliver Stone's "JFK" Interesting, but not damning. I can't help wondering if this isn't a CIA front company. The CIA needs to set up & run safe houses, right? Houses imply real estate, & they NEED to go through a secure supplier. Additionally, Noro just has a spook sound to it, like "JMWAVE".
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Or, "Nardis"
Bob

Post by Bob »

I tink you may be on to something with the New Orleans connection there Bob. Oswald knew Ruby, and probably knew Marlow as well. I think this plot had several patsy's to blame depending on the outcome, and also a few guys lined up to kill the patsy as well.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

add this, I am looking for a relationship to HowardNOT IN YOUR LIFETIME: THE DEFINITIVE BOOK ON THE JFK ASSASSINATION (New York: Marlow & Company, 1998),
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Files said he knew Mr. X was still alive when he was being tried for the case that landed him in prison to this day. I think it's because he saw him in passing in court. I bet whoever X was, he was being tried in the same court, or witnessing in a trial at the same time. If he didn't or did use an alias, perhaps looking through the court dockets durring Files trial, you could come up with names to match mugshots or photo's!? Just a thought...