Without Smoking Gun:

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Is the book at Borders or Barnes & Noble?

Thanks, Brian
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WITHOUT SMOKING GUN, by Dan Marvin:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.21.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I originally Posted this Important Headline.Mr. J.J.C. Bruinsma - This is the Headline that I referred you to. Let me know what you think.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of the above Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation ofJFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Michael Calder

Re: Without Smoking Gun:

Post by Michael Calder »

I read and enjoyed and can recommend "Without Smoking Gun" as well. Books like these complement what is in the official record. Also, when I first watched the Files interview my jaw dropped. I watched it a second time this time taking notes and there were 13 specifics that Files mentioned that corresponded with my own study of the JFK assassination. www.jfkcia.com
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

posted this here because of title. i hope you all get a kick out of this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqI
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

As I've often said to my friends, "never pick a rock fight with a gorn!" (even though we do that on this forum all the time). I may have to update that with "unless You're packing"!
Bob

Post by Bob »

tom jeffers wrote:posted this here because of title. i hope you all get a kick out of this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0D78JtxmqIAt least Captain Kirk had the phaser on stun, instead of kill.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WITHOUT SMOKING GUN, by Dan Marvin:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

05.06.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I Posted this Very Important Headline about My Friend's New Book,WITHOUT SMOKING GUN, by Lieutenant Colonel Daniel "Dangerous Dan" Marvin,Retired, now Deceased.Dan Marvin was the Proverbial One Of A Kind, Green Beret War Hero from Viet Nam.This book is concise, precise, powerful, and extremely well written and documented.There is not enough that can be said about this book. Read the reviews if you must.BUT READ THE BOOK YOU MUST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE JFK COUP D'ETAT, ANDALL THE SUPPORTING CORRUPTION AND COVER-UPS. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »