Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:What happened to Pamela?I am wondering if its going to be a no show maybe yes maybe no Did anyone try to contact Pamela?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:Chad Duncan wrote:Received a letter from Mr. James Files this past friday. His head seems to be better and he is just getting over a terrible bout with the flu that he really thought was the end for him. "I knew I was going to die from this" he said. He apparently also lost a very near and dear family member that I interpret as his adopted father, maybe stepfather? So he is very down right now and could use some cheering up. Other than that, he seems good. chad,I know you mean well, but i think that jimmy prefers that you keep his personal business and health issues out of the forum.Namaste'Hello Tom,Here is my response to one of Chad's posts...Re: HARRELSON...by Paul Pennyworth on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:17 pm Chad Duncan wrote:Paul is a wealth of information. Paul, where do you find all this stuff? O Dan I found it on the internet..I knew where to look...PP
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chad, just don't worry about it. I've had my share of clashes in this forum as well. Some were very pointed, if you know what I mean. You are a good contributor, as is Paul. However, I do disagree with Paul's opinion about you. Bottom line, sometimes you have to have a thick skin on forums like this one. Just stay focused on what we are trying to do here. I believe this forum is excellent, but sometimes it gets a little contentious.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.I have reasons to be extraordinarily paranoid....What haPPENED TO pAMELA? Go ask Files next time you write to him...I wonder if there is some sort of obstruction of justice here just curious...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Chad, just don't worry about it. I've had my share of clashes in this forum as well. Some were very pointed, if you know what I mean. You are a good contributor, as is Paul. However, I do disagree with Paul's opinion about you. Bottom line, sometimes you have to have a thick skin on forums like this one. Just stay focused on what we are trying to do here. I believe this forum is excellent, but sometimes it gets a little contentious.Bob, here is a sample of one of Chad's posts;Re: Presidents ; Past to Presentby Chad Duncan on Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm uh oh, another lbj adn kennedy but cheney better hurry before the 20th of january to knock off bush and take over. Geez!Chad Duncan Posts: 47Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:37 pmLocation: TULSA OK, and DALLAS, TX Private message
Pennyworth

Some More Chad....

Post by Pennyworth »

Re: Fires, Floods, Famine, etc.....by Chad Duncan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm While im on board with your information, were all within 6 degrees of making any scenario in this life comparable to anything we want it to appear like. I could easily be a driver for a Mafia boss, and believe I have the mentality to have been like James Files and I even starting writing letters to the man. But whether global warming is causing more storms or earthquakes are increasing in intensity and frequency we are still on a planet that is free floating in a universe and are being pulled around a hot star which could flat out explode or drop us from its pull and we would be ice blocks in 10 minutes. So really who is to say what is "normal" and caused by man. There is no true bible on how things are "supposed" to be. Its all open to personal interpretation.Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:by Chad Duncan on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:25 pm Hey, why am I being brought up in this? I'm just a normal guy who is using his real name to find out more and my uncle happened to be on the grassy knoll. I am me, and post on no other. If I have posted anything that seems odd, Iapologize, but Im just here to understand. I'll be glad to give you a phone number or email address to verify - I have swapped emails with Wim with my real email address that has my name in it and it is a legitimate work email.
Pennyworth

Re: Some More Chad....

Post by Pennyworth »

[quote="Paul Pennyworth"]Re: Fires, Floods, Famine, etc.....by Chad Duncan on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:44 pm Re: Did James Files Really Fire the Head-Shot?by Chad Duncan on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:57 pm Ok, the shot everyone misses is from the guy in the back of the truck that penetrated the windshield and hit kennedy in the throat. Altgens photo lines it up well. Files was perfectly aligned with the temple shot and it has been revealed thru several old research video's on youtube that amortician was called to parkland and taken on the planeride to patch certain spots for the faked autopsy shots. The point in all this is to forget about who did and who didnt shot whom and be concerned why they did it and how do we bring them to justice even thoughmost are dead. Lbj was the guiltiest of them all but his last years in life he lived in panic over it all and im sure he is still paying the price where he is. Analyzing trajectories 45 years later is just pointless as we have ancient videos and almost noliving eye witnesses left to say anything. My uncle was there and he is just now convinced the head shot was from behind the fence where files was. It took him 44 years to finally believe it.Chad Duncan Posts: 47Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:37 pmLocation: TULSA OK, and DALLAS, TX Private message TopDan is a man of many disguises..and articles are still being published saying Oswald acted alone even though I have presented a wealth of information to the contrary...
Bob

Post by Bob »

Paul, I just don't see any connection between Chad and Dan. Dan has an unmistakable personality. I just try to contribute to the forum and try not to let other things take me off focus. Yes, there have been a few that have come on this forum and have spewed some disinformation, but I don't put Chad in that genre.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:I will assume the O Dan part of PP's response to me is his still calling me someone other than who I am. That's fine. I'm tired of this game. His paranoia about people is obvious so I will no longer contribute to this board and just write Jimmy. Good luck all - Bob anyway.Re: Hey Guys, give me some help here:by Billy Boggs on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:30 am I will no longer be supporting, or contributing to this forum. You may delete my account. I have Zero faith in your commitment to the truth.Billy Boggs Posts: 177Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:25 pm Private message