Did Oswald kills Kennedy because he his a very good wealth?

JFK Assassination
Roberta Gallant

Did Oswald kills Kennedy because he his a very good wealth?

Post by Roberta Gallant »

Dear Mr. Dankbaar:

Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Roberta Gallant and I reside in Concord, New Hampshire. I am a registered voter. Did Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in downtown Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, because he is rich with lots of money? or what! Specifically, why did he kill John F. Kennedy?

Roberta Gallant
New Hampshire
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: Did Oswald kills Kennedy because he his a very good weal

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Roberta Gallant wrote:Dear Mr. Dankbaar:Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Roberta Gallant and I reside in Concord, New Hampshire. I am a registered voter. Did Lee Harvey Oswald assassinate former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in downtown Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963, because he is rich with lots of money? or what! Specifically, why did he kill John F. Kennedy?Roberta GallantNew Hampshire

Welcome to the fourm

I don´t belive that Oswald killed Kennedy , i don´t think Oswald fired any weapon that day, he was just a patsy.

Have a nice day =)
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dear Roberta,

Do you have a learning disability?

Wim
Tim Carroll

Re: Did Oswald kills Kennedy because he his a very good weal

Post by Tim Carroll »

Jörgen Sjölén wrote:I don´t believe that Oswald killed Kennedy, I don´t think Oswald fired any weapon that day, he was just a patsy.
The paraffin testing showed that Oswald had not fired a rifle, but that he had fired a handgun.

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No, the parafin test showed he had nitrate on his hand, not that he had fired a handgun. That is the conclusion, but not necessarily justified. You can for instance have nitrates on your hands from handling spent cartridges.
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

Wim,I think it's more likely that Mr. Gallant is of Italian descent or hastrouble typing which we all do from time to time. His typos are notimportant compared to the message he's attempting to convey.
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

My apology's to Ms. Gallant. I just realized that I should have said Her
instead of his. Pleaes accept my apology Roberta.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Timothy,

Yes, Roberta is female, she educates about learning disabilities elsewhere.

http://www.tell-us-your-story.com/_disc ... 000003.htm

http://www.tell-us-your-story.com/_disc ... 000013.htm

Wim
Tim Carroll

Post by Tim Carroll »

dankbaar wrote:No, the parafin test showed he had nitrate on his hand, not that he had fired a handgun. That is the conclusion, but not necessarily justified. You can for instance have nitrates on your hands from handling spent cartridges.
What imaginable scenario would have Oswald "handling spent cartridges" without, at minimum, reloading a handgun that had recently been fired?

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Tim Carroll wrote:What imaginable scenario would have Oswald "handling spent cartridges" without, at minimum, reloading a handgun that had recently been fired?Tim

JF – We drove around Dallas, Lee Harvey Oswald and I, we drove around Dallas for five days right up to before the assassination. I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald on the morning of the assassination. But prior to that Lee Harvey Oswald had been with me every day. We drove around, he showed me different streets, different areas. He was the one that took me out to the place southeast of Mesquite there, next to a big junkyard. We went out in a field, he said: Nobody is going to bother you out here. Because I wanted to calibrate the scopes, you know, not only for the Fireball but for the other weapons as well. And while I was out there firing weapons and ejecting shell casings, Lee was picking them up and holding them in his hand. Because I didn’t want to leave no casings or nothing behind and I’m busy firing, so I looked at Lee and said: Lee, grab them casings. And that’s what he did. He picked them and held on to them. I calibrated my scopes, set things up, put the stuff back in to the car and we got back in. We were driving around and I wanted to know the railroad crossings, I wanted to wait and see at what times trains come through, I wanted to know if they were passengers or freight trains. Whether they stopped, intersection is gonna be blocked . Dead-end streets, construction work, where every intersection was at, where all the lights were at, how long the lights were staying red,. I wanted to know all these little details.

----------------

JF – Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot. And if anybody knows what a paraffin test is, and we have actual court documents on where Lee Harvey Oswald was given a paraffin test by the Dallas Police Department, and on this document it plainly states: Deceased: J.D. Tippit. Deceased John F. Kennedy. Suspect: Lee Harvey Oswald. And they took a paraffin test. His face, his hand , his arm, I guess the side of his neck, …. the only trace of any nitrates, from powder burns or powder submissions, was in the palm of his hand. And anybody that goes to a firing range or fire a weapon, knows that if you fire a 38 revolver or any type of revolver, the blow-back is coming by this part of your hand (pointing at top of hand) and your wrist. The only reason he had those nitrates in the palm of his hand is because he was holding spent shell casings when I calibrated the scope. There were still traces of that. But Lee Harvey Oswald, like I said, that’s a court document. And I don’t believe anybody rigged that one up.