Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Wanna ask Jimmy a question?

Post by ChristophMessner »

tom jeffers wrote:the whole purpose of a "backup shooter" is in case something goes wrong but the job still gets done. what if chucks gun jammed or somebody busted into his room at that moment or he was spotted by police and detained? there are a number of reasons one would want a backup on the most important assassination of the 20th century.Who's backup shooter for Caifano, Cain, Morales, Jimmy, ... ? So each of them were backup for the other. But Jimmy said, he was made backup shooter "last minute". Obviously Nicoletti told Caifano and Lansdale about that, too, minutes before, but D. A. Phillips obviously smelled it weeks in advance, sending Oswald to Files ... Phillips probably built up patsies on other possible assassination locations, not only Oswald, and probably they had more backup shooters at different places ...
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i am not sure what point you are trying to make. if nicolletti knew of any other teams of shooters,e did not tel jimmy. philips may have known about roselli backing out because roselli had deep cia connections and for whatever reaso, the cia wanted people to believe that they had aborted the assassination per roselli's statement to plumleeon the plane and also plumleethought they were an abort team. phillips undoubtably knew jimmy's original role and sent oswald there to assist jimmy in any way. how far in advance that nicolletti knew about roselli pulling out is unknown and also how far in advance anyone else knew that nicolletti would ask jimmy to step in as a backup is also unknown. just because oswald showed up at te motel doesn't indicate that anyone knew anything at that point. i do agree with you that there were probably multiple patsies being set up and we will probably never know who they were because of the turn of events.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree with Tom that the various teams only knew their OWN assignments. That way if they were caught, only a few could be implicated. Phillips probably made sure about that with all teams whether they were actual hit teams or anyone from the abort team, like Plumlee. The shooters probably knew something was up, as Files recognized people he knew like Sturgis in Dealey Plaza, but information about the hit was kept at a minimum, and only among each team.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Did we ever get the responses Mr. files had to the questions submitted? Just curious as I have not written Jimmy in a while..........Thanks!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:Did we ever get the responses Mr. files had to the questions submitted? Just curious as I have not written Jimmy in a while..........Thanks!Probably not..he might be worried about arsenic in his oatmeal...
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

To Wim- how about a transcript or recording of the interview?Brian.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Great link, Tom- many thanks!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:carilles at it againhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/sout ... lnamaste'I wonder if Carilles is in conjurance with Edir Macedo?
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I recently e-mailed Pamela Ray and asked her how is James Files health...she said he's not doing too well...the more I get the more I will post.