Interview with Antonio Veciana

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Interview with Antonio Veciana

Post by dankbaar »

Conducted on 13 november 2007 (my birthday): http://jfkmurdersolved.com/veciana.htmMore clips will be added along the way.Wim
Bob

Re: Interview with Antonio Veciana

Post by Bob »

Very interesting interview. Happy belated birthday Wim!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Anyone still doubts that Maurice Bishop was David Atlee Phillips? I wish he would have put it like this to Gaeton Fonzi back in 1976. What I don't understand is: Why protect the crimes of a man that you believe framed you with a drug charge? That CIA oath must really have an impact .........Wim
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

David A. Phillips told his brother, that he, David A., would have been on Dealey Plaza on Nov 22nd 1963, as you write in your book "Files on JFK", Wim. Phillips also wrote in his almost-autobiographical manuscript, that Oswald would have been trained together with the Cubans to kill Castro, but then they applied their same methods to JFK. Is there any proof of Veciana's presence on Dealey Plaza on Nv 22nd 1963? Is there any translation of Veciana's videotaped confession into English?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

yes happy belated birthday wim i hope you had a great one.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I sure wish I understood Spanish because Veciana had a lot to say compared to what the translator was translating. He was damn wound up and would go on for a minute or better. The the translator would speak for 10 or 15 seconds. Could somebody get us some text so we can get a better idea of what he was saying? Seems like this guy could be a real treasure trove. Damn!As far as Maurice Bishop and David Atlee Phillips being one in the same. I think the evidence has been there all along.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I wish I could help. I even took Spanish in high school for a year. But all I can do now in Spanish is count from one to ten and say my name is Robert.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Nevertheless it should be possible to find somebody who does the translation and the insert of the subtitles. It's important. Why not subsiduing a spanish speaking politics-student with 1000 $ for that? Isn't it worth it?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

dankbaar wrote:Conducted on 13 november 2007 (my birthday): http://jfkmurdersolved.com/veciana.htmMore clips will be added along the way.WimWim,Is there any transcript of the interview in English? Veciana is mainly speaking Spanish, and it seems that only part of what he is saying is being translated.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

great interview Wim. I never knew he gave it. I know he tried to lay low after several assassination attempts. All those guys are just alike, they almost tell you what you want without quite spilling the beans!Namaste'