Did Oswald kills Kennedy because he his a very good wealth?

JFK Assassination
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Roberta Gallant wrote:Hello, Wim -Thank you very much for telling me that I will learn more thingsat http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com. Quickly or slowly. I am excitedabout that.Specifically, who killed former President John Fitzgerald Kennedy?What is former President John F. Kennedy's killer's name?Roberta GallantConcord, New Hampshire
Nelson Rockefeller ordered the hit though Dulles CIA man and fellow banker , from Dulles it went to fellow CIA man Giancana to his Mob contact hit man operater Benny Binion of Dallas infamy,, who in turn co-ordinated his flunkies to carry it out ... Benny to RD Matthews, to Jackass Ruby to Oswald, Files and Harrelson as street shooters. Some assorted Mafia goons were involved also as overseers.... .......
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

Slow down, man. We'll start with James Files and unveil the whole scenario as we move along, eh?
Tim Carroll

Trafficante and Operation 40

Post by Tim Carroll »

Moo Cow wrote:Nelson Rockefeller ordered the hit through Dulles, CIA man and fellow banker; from Dulles it went to fellow CIA man Giancana to his Mob contact hit man operater Benny Binion of Dallas infamy, who in turn co-ordinated his flunkies to carry it out ... Benny to RD Matthews, to Jackass Ruby to Oswald, Files and Harrelson as street shooters. Some assorted Mafia goons were involved also as overseers
What about E. Howard Hunt and David Phillips? What about Frank Sturgis and Operation 40? What is the basis for believing that Giancana sent it to Binion rather than Trafficante, who was overseeing the Mafia/CIA interests in the Southeast, and was the CIA/Mafia liasion to anti-Castro activists like Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carilles?

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Moo Cow presents his speculations as if they were facts.

I take issue with that . The more so because I have already noticed severe flaws, like an alledged connection between James Sutton and Benny Binion, which is in fact non existent.

Wim