The Bucket

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: The Bucket

Post by kenmurray »

JD, here is the link I think you are looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAW-bxxZ ... re=related
neab

Post by neab »

I feel that the cleaning of the limo right after is more due to lax and weak thinking on their part. I'm pretty sure investigations weren't quick as thorough as they are now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure law would frown on the act back then. But it'd be seen more as "you silly beggars" rather than "you conspiring shits!"... As to the person who mentioned the projectile from the front. Remember Lee Bower's testimony, he claimed there were different people in that area who seemed to no be together. They could be the 2 other tramps that Holt dealt with. One of them could have fired a shot from the front that hit that windshield, or possibly the throat wound?I'm obviously just speculating, but it seems likely given the testimonies I've read that there were more than just 1 man with a gun in that area.neab
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Thanks Ken!Dr. Evalea Glanges ... apparently she died shortly after giving this, her one any only interview.What a shock ... surely not another 'coincidence!'
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JD, you welcome. BTW, how did Dr. Glanges die? I looked and couldn't find anything about cause of death.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

neab wrote:I feel that the cleaning of the limo right after is more due to lax and weak thinking on their part. I'm pretty sure investigations weren't quick as thorough as they are now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure law would frown on the act back then. But it'd be seen more as "you silly beggars" rather than "you conspiring shits!"... In Germany we have a famous humorist and cartoonist called Victor von Bülow aka "Loriot" who once draw a cartoon of somebody flattening out a person completely on the street with a street plain roller and at the side there is a policeman swinging his pointer finger like a pedagogue ...
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

kenmurray wrote:JD, you welcome. BTW, how did Dr. Glanges die? I looked and couldn't find anything about cause of death. I've drawn a complete blank on looking for Dr. Glanges' cause of death too. Her passing is referred to in some medical journal abstracts, but the only on-line ones are for paying subscribers only.My first thought then was "oh well, if there was anything suspicious, some researcher would have uncovered it by now". This is exactly the wrong response however. Consider this unsolved until we know different!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Exactly the right approach, Tom.Shall we contact some relatives?