Stateville Prison

JFK Assassination
Andre Murel

Stateville Prison

Post by Andre Murel »

Last night I was watching a special on the Dutch Television (SBS6) about being a prisoner in the Stateville prison and I really did not realise how violent it is being locked up in such a prison. Here in the Netherlands being in prison (not from my own experience btw) it's really nothing compared to the very cruel and narrow space they have in the cells shared by 2 persons. Does anybody know if James is this part of jail or in the stretched part?Andre
ChristophMessner

Re: Stateville Prison

Post by ChristophMessner »

I would like to know that, too. This prison is barbaric.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

"Stateville" is a real true perversion of a real state or ville, by the way. People of America, write letter to all prison chiefs in the country and demand a change of this kind of criminality-promotion vehemently!
Bob

Post by Bob »

The prison system in the U.S. is atrocious. It's not too good for the U.S. outside of the country either. See Gitmo...Abu Ghraib...Black prisons etc.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Did anyone else see the MSNBC "Lockup" episode aboutStateville? They actually had 2 clips of James Files talkingabout conditions at the prison!(nothing about the assassination,of course). I almost fell out of my chair! I wonder if they knewwho they were talking to? The show is repeated pretty often, itshould be easy to catch it again, I've seen it twice. Just be aware that Jimmy is only onscreen about 15 seconds,tops, if that long. If memory serves, they are trying to close that round bldg. shownabove, which is unique in U.S. prisons. Jimmy does NOT live inthat one.