James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: James Files & General Lansdale Behind the Picket Fence?

Post by ChristophMessner »

John Beckham wrote:i don't close my mind.You have my deepest respect for that!
Bob

Post by Bob »

We ALL need to have an open mind about this. Myself included. I have always known it was most likely a conspiracy in the JFK assassination since my dad bought me Rush to Judgement by Mark Lane when I was still a pretty young boy. Then came the Jim Garrison trial which also brought in new facts that I wasn't aware of. I seriously started researching the JFK assassination in college and still do to this day. But over the past 20 years or so, my theory's about what I believed REALLY happened have changed a number of times. They STILL might change in the future as more evidence becomes apparent. I will say this though. I think we are closer to the truth about 11/22/1963 than we have ever been. That's why we got the bullshit Bugliosi book that came out recently. That's why the Discovery channel is giving us more bullshit specials about the JFK assassination that are on again and again. THEY know we are close. That is why they are using the disinformation agents to try and cloud the judgement of the sheeple. It may work with some of the sheeple, but not with us. We need to stay strong and OPEN minded.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, don't divide us from the journalists, just remember it's a grand illusionand deep inside we're all the same. ChrisP.S.: ok, please discern us from those disinfo journalists ...Funny! We are nothing like those journalists that I'm talking about. I'm talking about those news people and journalists who report all sorts of nonsense and don't want to show a documentary like Wim's documentary. That makes them mouth pieces with NO responsibility to the public at all. They're salesmen...or as Colonel Kurtz said in Apocalypse Now...some about being errand boys sent by grocery clerks! They're just salesmen...many of these mainstream media people..salesmen...and what are salesmen very good at? Anybody? DECEPTION!!!! Their arrogance mixed with ignorance astounds me. They obviously haven't read their history about how media control and information can be manipulated. Then others are too scared...no backbone...and yet others don't care. In the end, they're liars because the public generally trusts the media. Shame on them!
ChristophMessner

Bob wrote: THEY know we are close. That is why they are using the disinformation agents to try and cloud the judgement of the sheeple. It may work with some of the sheeple, but not with us. We need to stay strong and OPEN minded. Full agreement with all you said, Bob. Only want to add, that "they" are not allmighty and allknowing. They just have more money and means to pay spys and establish guards for closed files and kill investigative journalists ..., but they are neglective, fallable humans, who make errors, too, and who's agents are humans, too. So there is really a chance for reaching the facelifting of these "representatives" of the people, who think, they may lie to the people.Pasquale, you are right, but it is amazing anyway, how many of the MSM journalists are playing the disinfo game only to not lose their job. As if there would be no profession's honor anymore at all! I think many of them behave swimming with the stream also, because they really think that any questioning of the actions of the secret services, the bribable politicions and other organized crime, would be a blow to the nation's strength. What we need, is an idea of strength, which derives strength out of integrity and moral and self-critizism as well in my eyes. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, you are right, but it is amazing anyway, how many of the MSM journalists are playing the disinfo game only to not lose their job. As if there would be no profession's honor anymore at all! I think many of them behave swimming with the stream also, because they really think that any questioning of the actions of the secret services, the bribable politicions and other organized crime, would be a blow to the nation's strength. What we need, is an idea of strength, which derives strength out of integrity and moral and self-critizism as well in my eyes. ChrisExactly, Christoph.Strength...a BACKBONE!!! Those mainstream media people are doing a DISSERVICE to the public. Democracies can not function properly when the people are disinformed.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Again guys, remember Operation Mockingbird. That's where the CIA planted people in the press as operatives to help sell their agenda to the American public. I think that type of activity is still ongoing. It may not be just the CIA, as the Military Industrial Complex and others also use their operatives. Look at all of the former General's that get air time on TV now. Who pays them now??? DEFENSE contractors more times than not. There are many that think that Bob Woodward was in that genre. Before he got a job at the Washington Post, Woodward was in Naval Intelligence. Ironically, it was his partner in All the President's Men fame about Watergate, Carl Bernstein, who wrote an article about Operation Mockingbird in the late 70's...Carl Bernstein, who had worked with Bob Woodward in the investigation of Watergate, provided further information about Operation Mockingbird in an article in The Rolling Stone in October, 1977. Bernstein claimed that over a 25 year period over 400 American journalists secretly carried out assignments for the CIA: "Some of the journalists were Pulitzer Prize winners, distinguished reporters who considered themselves ambassadors-without-portfolio for their country. Most were less exalted: foreign correspondents who found that their association with the Agency helped their work; stringers and freelancers who were as interested it the derring-do of the spy business as in filing articles, and, the smallest category, full-time CIA employees masquerading as journalists abroad."http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmockingbird.htm
ChristophMessner

To which point does this woman in a Murray photo point to:
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

A thought-Why would James Files be afraid to identify Ed Lansdale as the man with whom he last had contact prior to the firing of the fatal shot? (if one is to fully believe James Files' story, which may very well be true)Wouldn't it be more likely that Files would be afraid to identify someone STILL ALIVE?George Bush, perhaps?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ThomZajac wrote:A thought-Why would James Files be afraid to identify Ed Lansdale as the man with whom he last had contact prior to the firing of the fatal shot? (if one is to fully believe James Files' story, which may very well be true)Wouldn't it be more likely that Files would be afraid to identify someone STILL ALIVE?George Bush, perhaps?Good question!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote "Before he got a job at the Washington Post, Woodward was in Naval Intelligence."EXCELLENT point! And if memory serves me correctly, Dan Rather had been in Army intelligence. Dan, by the way, is another of those guys who has changed his story regarding his whereabouts and activities on November 22, 1963. He was instrumental in making sure LIFE got the exclusive rights to the Zapruder film, and later, after he'd been granted a private screening, he lied about what the Zapruder film showed, saying that after the fatal head shot, JFK was thrown forward.He was rewarded, of course, with the head anchor position at CBS.