O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services:)

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: O.S.S. (Office of Strategic Services:)

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Phil Dragoo:Thank You for your informative Headlines, Posts, Responses, and Replies.While I eventually read everything on the JFK Forum, you, Phil Dragoo, Randy Bednorz, and Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall are my favorite New Members. I often skim contributions when I can during the week, and then on the weekends try to get into things more seriously.I appreciate your methodologies, approach, and style.Best Regards, Always.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.I second that nomination. But everyone in this forum has chipped in. Bruce being back has made the evolution complete. This forum is SO good right now that it's scary. Scary for the people that are hiding the truth that is.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

I was digging around on Millis and found this piece by Fletcher Prouty riveting. http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/introAB.txtSome of you no doubt have seen it. The home page has some very interesting headers on stuff we are all too familiar with.http://old.disinfo.com/archive/pages/do ... /pg1/Check it out if you have time.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

Has anyone read the above links and if so I would like to hear some feedback. It explains a lot to me. I know this happens (obviously) but never seen it spelled out in such detail.
Randy Bednorz

Post by Randy Bednorz »

I would say that those earlier histories about the origins of the CIA are invaluable.But newer histories draw on declassified documents. I've found Bamford's "Body of Secrets" and Tim Weiner's "Legacy of Ashes" most illuminating.
Phil Dragoo

Prouty, Bamford, beyond

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I read the Prouty articles. Gore Vidal liked Hunt for the Diem cables in the former's 1973 The Art and Arts of Howard Hunt.I've seen Cabot Lodge as a major instigator of the Diem downfall and murder.I read James Bamford's Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency and found it necessary to cut it into four pieces for handling (800 pages).I see Hayden was moved from NSA to CIA as DCI between Goss and Panetta point man on the Long Beach COSCO deal. Just as Berger was point man for China at Hogan & Hartson. NSA now to build million-square-foot operation in Utah. Nothing to see here.Enemy of the State 1998 Gene Hackman Will Smith Jon Voight a dramatic interpretation of the links from this thread alluding to CIA acquisition of sheep-dip credentials.Secret Service on the Grassy Knoll, elsewhere as needed.James Files mentions the man next to him who flashed credentials to stop the patrolman's further advance.Richard Gilbride's The Elevator Escape Theory placing CIA veteran William Shelley as the TSBD's distribution manager assisting in the escape of two riflemen. http://reopenkennedycase.weebly.com/gilbride.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.17.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:A solid understanding of the establishment and early developmental history of the O.S.S. is essential to map the later development and history of the C.I.A.Essential information no matter your direction or perspective.A lighthouse for knowledge's quest in the fog of today's confusion.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.15.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I Posted this seemingly innocent Headline at that time here.No serious understanding of Intelligence Organizations and their Machinationsof today can be fully grounded without understanding the "Takeoff" of thisorganization, and ALL OF THOSE INVOLVED.Think foundation, basement, and footings of The Intelligence CommunitiesStructures of today.Like The Wisdom of The Wizard of Oz."It's always best to start in the beginning." Then follow this Yellow Brick Road.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Perhaps the OSS took their basic fundamental running play right out of Mein Kampf...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_LieAnd perhaps nowadays the Homeland Security playbook reads like that of a Super Bowl team.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

03.07.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I first Posted this Headline.Today as World Affairs and World Tensions focus on Russia and related matters,this is pivotal information and research that the inquisitive mind should be drawn to.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Tuesday09.24.201911:46 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JKF Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.21.2006 - I Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material that I Supplemented severaltimes, that I feel is of Immeasurable Importance.In any effort to fully understand the Intelligence Communities of the U.S., I have always believed that an analysis, reading, research, and understanding of the O.S.S., The Office of Strategic Services,is Absolutely Essential.09.23.2019 - Over thirteen (13) years after I Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material the U.S. has Expanded to Seventeen (17) KNOWN Intelligence Agencies in the U.S.This Discussion never fully developed as much as I had hoped that it would.Mr. Phil Dragoo, our Analytical, Brilliant Contributing Moderator and Member presented some of hisIn Depth Probative Analyses that Focused on Many Major Points of Fact and Information.What are our thoughts today ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.