Peace with Pamela Ray

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Peace with Pamela Ray

Post by dankbaar »

Pamela Ray and I made a new agreement to end the hostilities. In gratitude she sent me a a card and a bible. But Pam, I already have a bible. You didn't know that, right? My grandfather was a preacher and a professor in theology. His bible is a family asset that I inherited. Crocodile Dundee said: That is not a knife. This is a knife! Likewise I say: That's not a bible. This is a bible! http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bible.JPG
LTC Daniel Marvin

Re: Peace with Pamela Ray

Post by LTC Daniel Marvin »

I am happy and grateful that we can all go our own paths toward bringing the truth to the world in a way that is pleasing to us and not contrary to any whose goal is the same - the propagation of truth. Thank you for letting me know so quicklyDangerous Dan
Bob

Post by Bob »

I am always happy when there is peace in one shape or form with humanity. If Wim is satisfied that there is peace, then I'm pleased. I hope it is a continuous agreement, and not short lived.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I don't know about the rest of you guys...but Wims response seems to be sarcastic...unless I'm missing an inside joke.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, I see sarcasm as well. But we shall see. It sort of reminds me of my days as a bouncer at clubs. Normally, it was a pretty boring job. But every once in awhile it would get very interesting if you know what I mean. My first piece of advice by the guy that trained me was very telling...he said..."Always keep your eyes and ears open. Never trust anyone. Have a memory like an elephant. And ALWAYS watch your back."
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

We should ban together to fight our common enemy...The Judean People's Front! I'm not a big fan of bickering between people that should have the same interests. We have a common goal...to discus our ideas and thoughts in a civil manner. I don't expect everyone to think like me, and am very well aware I don't know everything someone else knows. To get side-tracked by modern politics, personal politics is distracting to the whole revelation.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I notice it said,"Given by Pam and Jimmy Files", so can we assumethey are on good terms as well? Also- "Pam AND Jimmy Files"?Did they get married?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No sarcasm meant, just joking about the bible.Which bible do you prefer? Mine or Pam's ? Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

To me, Wim certainly has the BIG book! Some people call the Bible somewhat fictional, I say no for the most part, although there are some discrepancies, especially between some of the writers in the New Testament. To me a fictional book is the Warren Report, or a JFK assassination book by Vicent Bugliosi.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

The bible was commishioned by King James...I'm a cynic...so it was written by a human...I take it all with a grain of salt.