Shooter questions

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Re: Shooter questions

Post by Frenchy »

Chris info on Lawrence, hope it is useful mateWhite male. Ex-Military. Original Pro-Castro leanings, later allegedly Anti-Communist. Possibly a member of the Minutemen. Allegedly a racist. In Dallas one month before the operation. Leaves Dallas the day after the operation. New Orleans connection. Sam Giancana knows his name and associates him with Marcello. Allegedly used an alias. Mixed up with the 'Oswald' test drive.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

By Lawrence's account no one called the police or had any reason to. But he did feel someone should call the FBI to report that the arrested Oswald had test-driven a car with salesman Bogard, taking the same route that the motorcade would take. When the others didn't want to get the dealership involved, Lawrence said he called the FBI himself, which led to an argument and his being fired the next day.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

The famous Willis photographs..............One additional curiosity: Major Phil Willis also worked at Downtown Lincoln-Mercury.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks, Frenchy, for all this. Give me some time to study.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Lee drove? interesting point. he supposedly didn't know how. yet you here of him having a drivers licence? then driving a car around like Mario Andretti?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:Lee drove? interesting point. he supposedly didn't know how. yet you here of him having a drivers licence? then driving a car around like Mario Andretti?He WAS in the US Marine Corp. I'm SURE he knew how to drive. This BS about him not having a license and therefore not knowing how to drive is nonsense. I know kids younger than 16 who know how to drive cars. LOLWitnesses like Files and Judyth Baker said he knew how to drive. People who actually think he didn't know how to drive make the argument about him not having a license as proof of it. That's like saying that so-and-so probably didn't know how to drive because they didn't have a driver's license. It's nonsense.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, just because you're a Marine, doesn't imply you can drive. i knew someone who was 19 and didn't drive. and my personal views on Judyth and Files don't count to ME as witnesses. but, Aletha Frair, and 6 employees of the DPS saw and handled Lee's driver's license. they said it was dirty and worn as though it had been carried in a billfold. Mrs. Lee Bozarth (employee of DPS) stated that she knew from direct personal experience there was a Texas driver's license file for him. The DPS file had been pulled shortly after the assassination. so, where did it go?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

"Could Oswald drive and what does that mean?" would be another thread. (Of course he could drive at this age, with or without license, or do you think he was that stupid or ackward? => next thread)
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:well, just because you're a Marine, doesn't imply you can drive. i knew someone who was 19 and didn't drive. and my personal views on Judyth and Files don't count to ME as witnesses. but, Aletha Frair, and 6 employees of the DPS saw and handled Lee's driver's license. they said it was dirty and worn as though it had been carried in a billfold. Mrs. Lee Bozarth (employee of DPS) stated that she knew from direct personal experience there was a Texas driver's license file for him. The DPS file had been pulled shortly after the assassination. so, where did it go?I'm curious as to why, because of your "personal views" on Judyth (Baker) and (James) Files, that they don't count to you as witness and yet you are citing witness Aletha Frair, Mrs. Lee Bozarth, and "6 employees of the DPS." Why are Judyth Baker and James Files not good witnesses to you and yet the others are? Is it because Judyth Baker and James Files are witnesses that Wim references in his work?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=51 ... ve.htmlare a couple of interesting articles about Lee's ability to drive. there are pro's and con's, so i thought they are fair. interesting that Marina and Robert both said he couldn't.