Bunch of question from a layman

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Bunch of question from a layman

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:in the Zapruder film, according to Connally, he's turning to his right thinking he's heard a shot, a missed one. a couple seconds later, both Jack and himself are hit, both from behind at the same time. i think that's why it is so important they stick to the magic bullet, otherwise, you're talking about more than one shooter. Connally is bleeding when he collapses, so, he was already hit. i don't think he was in any way involved until afterwards.That's my take on it as well.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:It would be nice to have a reenactment of all peoples movements in this minute from all the authentic films and testimonies!It would indeed, Christoph, as long as those people who did the Discovery Channel and History Channel "documentaries" aren't involved. LOL
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, all media information is diversion from truth, that really would count.Christoph
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, all media information is diversion from truth, that really would count.ChristophI'll agree with you only with regard to the mainstream media. There are news programs and other media sources out there that do tell the truth. They're just not widely circulated or "mainstream." I DO watch MSNBC, and I have to say that Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow aren't exactly Mainstream Media or MSM. I tuned into them when Obama was running against Hillary for the nomination purely by accident. That's how new I am to their news shows, and now I'm hooked. You should watch them. They're great. I watch them every evening.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, all media information is diversion from truth, that really would count.ChristophI'll agree with you only with regard to the mainstream media. There are news programs and other media sources out there that do tell the truth. They're just not widely circulated or "mainstream." I DO watch MSNBC, and I have to say that Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow aren't exactly Mainstream Media or MSM. I tuned into them when Obama was running against Hillary for the nomination purely by accident. That's how new I am to their news shows, and now I'm hooked. You should watch them. They're great. I watch them every evening.I watch Keith and Rachel all the time as well. You know what is ironic here? MSNBC is owned by General Electric. GE has made a fortune off the Iraq war. But at least those two aren't kept on a leash, like all at FOX News or some at CNN.
ChristophMessner

Yes, there are some exceptions in the media and it's very important to have them. They are like jfkmurdersolved compared to all other jfk-websites.
ChristophMessner

Another remaining question is: What does the JFK murder really teach us?
Bob

Post by Bob »

ChristophMessner wrote:Another remaining question is: What does the JFK murder really teach us?It hasn't taught us much Chris. JFK was killed because he was a threat to the CIA, the war profiteers, the mob, big oil and big banking. Look at the world today. All the things he tried to change are happening full scale today.
ChristophMessner

Nevertheless I would say it is teaching us much more than just that opposition does not count off in the short run! It teaches a lot about people's behavior in general and what it gives and takes to stay with the truth!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree Chris. Some of us are closer to the truth than the others concerning the JFK assassination, but we still have a lot more to learn. Meanwhile, we have to try and educate others and learn more ourselves. Like the Beatles sang once...it is a long and winding road that we travel on, looking for the truth. It's forums like this one that help us in that journey.