Was elder tramp rather Hunt than Holt?

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Was elder tramp rather Hunt than Holt?

Post by ChristophMessner »

Actually, I just watched "Tramp: "We had nothing to do with it "" on youtube and there is a better 1963 photo of the 3 tramps at 1:06 minutes and there the "elder" tramp looks relatively young and similar to Chauncey Holt.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I sincerely believe that Chauncey Holt was one of the three tramps, along with Charles Harrelson and Charles Rogers. I also believe the other things that Holt confessed to before his death.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/special1.htmI also believe that E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis were in Dealey Plaza as well. In fact, Jimmy Files said that he saw Sturgis. Sturgis and Hunt were also involved in the Watergate break-in. As was Files. Here is a post from Bruce Brychek, Jimmy's best friend...Dear Bob, Kudos to you for two (2) more outstanding posts. Bob, also remember that there were two (2) separate Watergate Teams. Team A got caught. Team B got away with what they came for. And who was on Team B ? James E.Sutton/Files. And Barry Seal was killed to take a set of copies of what was taken from The Watergate Hotel. When I had a phone conversation 2 - 3 years ago with Bob Woodward, he wanted my notes and sources. I refused, and I never heard from him again. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.Why did the Watergate affair happen? Well, because Richard Nixon thought that the Democratic National Committee had some classified information and photos from 11/22/1963 that might implicate Nixon and others close to Tricky Dick regarding the JFK assassination. The DNC had their offices at the Watergate. Nixon used some of the same guys in the Watergate scandal that were also in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

The clincher for me was the positions of the elder tramps feet. They mentioned in the Spooks, Hoods and The Hidden Elite video that Holt developed a unique step while he was a circus performer which can easily be seen in the pictures.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of the tramps, there is also the great picture of Edward Lansdale walking by the tramps. Look at the photos page from the Fletcher Prouty web site that shows that picture, and also explains why Prouty believed that person was Lansdale...http://www.prouty.org/There is other fascinating material on that site as well, as John and others have talked about.