Deep Throat dies

JFK Assassination
Bob

Deep Throat dies

Post by Bob »

Mark Felt, who was "Deep Throat" in the Watergate scandal died today at 95. I wish we had more like him in our time to help expose the treasonous activities in the Dumbya Bu$h White House. Remember, Prescott Bu$h was Richard Nixon's mentor. Poppy Bu$h was named Ambassador to the United Nations in 1971 and was also named Chairman of the Republican National Committee by Nixon during the Watergate affair. Nixon once said of Poppy, “He’ll do anything for the cause.” Then after Nixon resigns and is pardoned by Gerald Ford (another Prescott Bu$h puppet), Ford names Poppy as CIA director during the HSCA hearings on the JFK and MLK murders. Poppy stops any and all cooperation with the HSCA. I wonder why? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/1 ... 4.htmlAlso, remember this about Watergate...Nixon ordered the break-in because he was worried that the DNC had important documents and photos that might implicate Nixon and others like Poppy Bu$h to the JFK assassination. Look at this post from Jimmy Files best friend awhile back...Dear Bob, Kudos to you for two (2) more outstanding posts. Bob, also remember that there were two (2) separate Watergate Teams. Team A got caught. Team B got away with what they came for. And who was on Team B ? James E.Sutton/Files. And Barry Seal was killed to take a set of copies of what was taken from The Watergate Hotel. When I had a phone conversation 2 - 3 years ago with Bob Woodward, he wanted my notes and sources. I refused, and I never heard from him again. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.We know that Jimmy Files was in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963. Files also said he saw Frank Sturgis. There is also very strong evidence that E. Howard Hunt was there as well. Both Sturgis and Hunt were not any of the 3 tramps however. Bottom line, Nixon and the conspirators used Files, Sturgis and Hunt in BOTH the JFK assassination and the Watergate break-in. How ironic is that???
John Beckham

Re: Deep Throat dies

Post by John Beckham »

Linda Lovelace, we'll all miss her...
Bob

Re: Deep Throat dies

Post by Bob »

NO DOUBT.