Autopsy table - white towels/striped towels??

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Autopsy table - white towels/striped towels??

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote:Thanks Chris. Speaking of Germany, Nazi Germany actually, let's compare the Bu$h family to that regime. Prescott Bu$h invested in and profited from the Hitler war machine. Prescott was even charged with trading with the enemy in 1942.Now let's compare Hitler and Dumbya Bu$h. Both used terrorist acts to expand their power, with Hitler it was the Reichstag fire and with Dumbya it was 9/11. Both invaded sovereign countries. Both spied on their own people. Both tried to create police states. Both didn't listen to their own Generals. Both were inside bunkers and bubbles and had only yes men by their side. Both used propaganda to aid their power, Hitler used Goebbels and Bu$h uses FOX News. Both used their countrymen as pawns. Both were/are delusional. Both were/are evil.Bob, our former federal minister of justice compared Bu$h doubleyou with Hitler in 2001 and our chancellor Schroeder took her out of office for that, because of the pressure from Washington ... Her and your comparison is justified and the reasons you name share my full agreement, with the exception of the last, that they were/are evil. You see, I read many books about the backgrounds of the Reichstagsfire and 911 and even the books of Anthony Sutton, and I can only confirm, that's the same way of thinking, which floats these Hitler/Bush/Stalin/Franko/Mao/Mussolini-guys into these positions, a thinking which is into bum-bum-bum only, you know what I mean? They are a tool, because they are calcuable and centralize executive power. The evilness is a big philosophical problem. Where is the radix of all evil? Is it the earth compared to the son, the coldness compared to the warmth, the nothingness compared to being? I would say, evil is conscious numb primitiveness, that could do better, but is too convenient.Always blaming the "evil" can divert from doing the best possible, just the good.Chris
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

U can buy SHAMWOW at Walgreens drug stores now - so dont waste the money on shipping. I kid u not I bought a box of SHAMWOWS yesterday. They are killer for little kids spills we have daily.
Bob

Post by Bob »

My family could have used the shamwow when I was a kid. Like clockwork, I almost always spilled my milk at dinner. My dad would not be happy, especially when the milk always seemed to head to the center crack of the kitchen table. My dog Skip would take care of the milk that made it to the floor. We still laugh about that stuff, especially when my son spills something!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i love you all you guys are so funny.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i love you all you guys are so funny. What do you mean? Wait! You mean that Sham Wows were only recently invented and NOT used to clean up the mess in those fake JFK autopsy photographs? I've been searching high and low on the web and in the indexes of my books for ShamWow references, and all that time is wasted? Just kidding!!!! Seriously though, you can buy ShamWows at Walgreens? You guys are making me closer to breaking down and buying some! I know! It's a conspiracy! Some of you are secret ShamWow sales agents...sent to this forum to plant the idea in our heads to just go out and buy a set!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

ahhhhh shit...I just wrote a whole little Shamwow on another topic....damn it
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:ahhhhh shit...I just wrote a whole little Shamwow on another topic....damn itHA HA HA HA!!!!! LMAO
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Jsnow915 wrote:ahhhhh shit...I just wrote a whole little Shamwow on another topic....damn it Don't despair! It's the Kennedy doom. Life is a conspiracy. But with Germans it can be solved ...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ok, i want to try this again...Mike, can you share that picture with us? come on, no more sham-wow guys (and i won't Partridge) ok? this guy has a question that needs answering! if we could see it, i'm certain that i, among others will look into it.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i don't the partridges conspiracybuff lol i would like to see pic also.