My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ChristophMessner wrote:We discuss and throw smilies around, while they act, don't they?It's time to make the true computer simulation by ourselves.Good point, Christoph.Maybe it could even be a reenactment...or movie?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, well, I don't have the money for that. But I think, just by drawing you can create better simulations, while every angle, etc. is correct, than computer simulations, in which the angles are not correct. It's time to found a JFK-murder-solving-foundation, in which all JFK-truthers donate regurarly and the collected money is used for a specific publication project. Each American and German should donate 1 promille of income into. Christoph
Pasquale DiFabrizio

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, well, I don't have the money for that. But I think, just by drawing you can create better simulations, while every angle, etc. is correct, than computer simulations, in which the angles are not correct. It's time to found a JFK-murder-solving-foundation, in which all JFK-truthers donate regurarly and the collected money is used for a specific publication project. Each American and German should donate 1 promille of income into. ChristophExactly! Did you read the analysis of Dale Myers computer drawings? What a fraud he is!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Exactly! Did you read the analysis of Dale Myers computer drawings? What a fraud he is! Yes. Well, of course the projects of a jfkmurdersolving-foundation have to be supervised by true truthers and not false falsifiers.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pasquale, well, I don't have the money for that. But I think, just by drawing you can create better simulations, while every angle, etc. is correct, than computer simulations, in which the angles are not correct. It's time to found a JFK-murder-solving-foundation, in which all JFK-truthers donate regurarly and the collected money is used for a specific publication project. Each American and German should donate 1 promille of income into. Christophchristopher that is a very brilliant and sheer genius idea i'd donate to that i love that idea.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well, as far as donations, i live on the edge of poverty. but, i live in Dallas County, and would be willing to do things on the ground if needed.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

The old guy dry running the gun is Dr.Lattimer who as been pushing the Oswald done it alone lie for over 40 years.He must be about 100 years old now or maybe he is a simulation by Myers
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bahahahaha frenchy nice hehe. notice the many times in the doc beyond the magic bullet how they were really pushing the oswald did it alone theory?
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Yes Sara i did, I heard Myers and Posner are joining up and making a documentary (with simulations), and writing a book, telling how one pilot all alone attacked Pearl Harbour
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Frenchy wrote:Yes Sara i did, I heard Myers and Posner are joining up and making a documentary (with simulations), and writing a book, telling how one pilot all alone attacked Pearl Harbour I heard that Myers and Posner were going to "simulate" each other along with "simulating" other things!!!! On a side note, doesn't Posner look like he's had plastic surgery? Seriously. Doesn't he?What kind of investigator is he? He ignores evidence that is relavant that goes against the lone-assassin theory. He HAS to be doing it deliberately, which means he's on someone's payroll to do it, in my opinion.