My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Re: My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

Post by Frenchy »

Yes he does look like hes had plastic surgeory...........his next book....Face Closed Ive always thought Posner was CIA DISINFORMATION OFFICER
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Frenchy wrote:Yes he does look like hes had plastic surgeory...........his next book....Face Closed Ive always thought Posner was CIA DISINFORMATION OFFICERFace Closed, eh? LOL Good one!!!I'm on the same page with you on him being CIA.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Frenchy wrote:Yes Sara i did, I heard Myers and Posner are joining up and making a documentary (with simulations), and writing a book, telling how one pilot all alone attacked Pearl Harbour I heard that Myers and Posner were going to "simulate" each other along with "simulating" other things!!!! On a side note, doesn't Posner look like he's had plastic surgery? Seriously. Doesn't he?What kind of investigator is he? He ignores evidence that is relavant that goes against the lone-assassin theory. He HAS to be doing it deliberately, which means he's on someone's payroll to do it, in my opinion.rofl i thought there for a minute you stimulate each other lol.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Bob Harris totally exposing Dale's B.S. on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/VinnyVoom444notice how Dale switches from wireframe to solid at the key moment.(I found this while trying to ascertain whether or not "cdddraftsman" over at youtube is in fact "you-know-who".)
Bob

Post by Bob »

bob franklin wrote:Bob Harris totally exposing Dale's B.S. on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/VinnyVoom444notice how Dale switches from wireframe to solid at the key moment.(I found this while trying to ascertain whether or not "cdddraftsman" over at youtube is in fact "you-know-who".)Bob Harris does not get the kudos he deserves, as he tears ole Dale a new one.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I saw right right away the obvious change in elevation, relative to the street surface (jfk goes high, Connally goes low). What I hadn't noticed is the reduction of space between the to men. It's ridiculous. Kennedy's legs are all scrunched up under him, plus moving Connally inboard to line things up. I hadn't realized the the full extent of the multi-angle & multi-axis liberties he'd taken with the seating, until I viewed Harris's video.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Gil Jesus is without a doubt the best JFK assassination video researcher (You Tube) out there for the CT contingent, but Bob Harris is damn good as well.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dale Myers, Murder by Cartoon http://www.patspeer.com/chapter12c:animania
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:I saw right right away the obvious change in elevation, relative to the street surface (jfk goes high, Connally goes low). What I hadn't noticed is the reduction of space between the to men. It's ridiculous. Kennedy's legs are all scrunched up under him, plus moving Connally inboard to line things up. I hadn't realized the the full extent of the multi-angle & multi-axis liberties he'd taken with the seating, until I viewed Harris's video.Now you know why I had to devote an entire topic to Mr. Dale Myers and his self "simulation."
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:Bob Harris totally exposing Dale's B.S. on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/VinnyVoom444notice how Dale switches from wireframe to solid at the key moment.(I found this while trying to ascertain whether or not "cdddraftsman" over at youtube is in fact "you-know-who".)That is an excellent analysis by Harris.So, as we all knew all along, Myers just altered the facts, changed whatever he needed to, in order to justify the single bullet theory. I still say that Myers is an ass.