John Bruno

Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination

Post by John Bruno »

Anyone read this book?
Moo Cow

Re: Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination

Post by Moo Cow »

John Bruno wrote:Anyone read this book?

No but I read that there is thought that there was some conpiracy involved withaa worker at the building who told Marc Chapman after he shot Lennon and was lingering 'What are you crazy? get out of here...
Bob

Post by Bob »

I haven't read it, but I will always believe it was the same type of Manchurian Candidate assassination as the RFK murder and the attempts on Ronald Reagan and George Wallace.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CONTROLLING THE COUNTER CULTURE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. John Bruno,

I have just reviewed your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

John, I have not read this book yet, but I will as soon as I can obtain it. I read 10 - 15 books per week, and you have touched on a memory of mine.

I was in high school, (1964 - 1968), and college (1968 - 1972), which was on the tail end of the JFK Assassination, the Viet Nam War, Kent State,
the Chicago Democratic National Convention and Riots, etc., etc. etc.

Anyway, back then SDS, Students for a Democratic Society had a booklet out about the C.I.A.'S Assassination, both actual, or character assassinations of major musicians. As I recall Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, and the deaths of many anti-establishment "rock stars" were mentioned. This was seen as a very clever way to "Control the counter-culture," hippies, yippies, and the Anti-War Movement.

I don't know if I still have my copy, or not. But this was a very strong theory advanced by some to combat the growing Anti-Viet Nam War Movement, and all related groups, i.e., The Black Panthers, The Weathermen, and others.

Actually not far in theory from the C.I.A. controlling our "Free Press."

Does this theory fit with the book that you reference ?

Let me know what you think.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is something I found regarding the Lennon book...

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/ ... report.htm

The early 60's photo of the "real" assassin looks a lot like the photos on this site of Posada and Rodriguez. Hmm.

Bruce, thanks for the great book recommendations.
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

The theory fits Bruce.

I'm a little bit shocked to find out that the CIA, The Mafia, The FBI, and the Government were in on all of these murders.

1. Marilyn Monroe
2. Karen Kupcient
3. John F. Kennedy
4. John Lennon
5. Thelma Todd
6. Robert F. Kennedy
7. Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. princess Diana

Has anyone heard of the Black Daliha murder? It's still unsolved.
Timothy Franzen

Post by Timothy Franzen »

I've read that Nixon wanted Lennon silenced for speaking out politically.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Think about the period from 1968-1972. MLK and RFK are assassinated in 1968. Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison all die suspicious deaths from 1970-71. All three rock legends were big time anti-establishment. George Wallace is almost assassinated in 1972 by Manchurian Candidate Arthur Bremer. Then the madness resumes around 1980 when John Lennon is murdered and in 1981 when Ronald Reagan was almost assassinated. Who benefitted from these murders, suspicious deaths and attempted murders? The answer is obvious to me.
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

Did Elvis Presley fake his death or was he a victim of the CIA? Elvis was obsessed with the JFK assassination.
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

John Bruno wrote:Did Elvis Presley fake his death or was he a victim of the CIA? Elvis was obsessed with the JFK assassination.

I heard Elvis died of an intestinal blockage..I am not being facetious..it has been written as his most likely cause of death...I've had one and and went to the hospital by ambulance...it was very painful.. and I had an NDE. (the truth as God is my witness). Big Elvis was probably alone and couldn't move and didn't have a cell phone to call for help