Judyth Baker

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Judyth Baker

Post by Jsnow915 »

I just got in the mail today the Judith Baker DVD...first off-she's a talker....which is good...but my general feeling is,she's telling the truth...she explained toward the end how Oswald knew he was being set up and may be killed and was gonna get away by possibly having a cop friend in Dallas,who he knew before the Marines ,get him out of there thru Red Bird airport....which makes sense,if Tippits killed ,then Oswald can't leave Dallas.Also I forgot who the author was at the end who said,it made sense that Oswald was working for the Attorney General (Bobby Kennedy)in New Orleans for the coffee company to find out what the CIA labs were up to...alot more there,but I have one eye open right now.Its so much deeper than I could have imagined.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Judith Baker

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:I just got in the mail today the Judith Baker DVD...first off-she's a talker....which is good...but my general feeling is,she's telling the truth...she explained toward the end how Oswald knew he was being set up and may be killed and was gonna get away by possibly having a cop friend in Dallas,who he knew before the Marines ,get him out of there thru Red Bird airport....which makes sense,if Tippits killed ,then Oswald can't leave Dallas.Also I forgot who the author was at the end who said,it made sense that Oswald was working for the Attorney General (Bobby Kennedy)in New Orleans for the coffee company to find out what the CIA labs were up to...alot more there,but I have one eye open right now.Its so much deeper than I could have imagined.I have that DVD too, and I totally forgot about her reference to Oswald's cop friend!!!! See? That's why forums like this rock!!! Of course!!! Assuming she's accurate about what Oswald told her, that might explain what Tippit was doing near Oswald's house and/or the police car honking! She does seem to ramble and go off on tangents, but she certainly does appear truthful. I feel bad for her. She was obviously in love with Oswald, and to see him being shot on TV must have been AWEFUL!!!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.01.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.09.2009 - Mr. John Snow Posted this Headline with precise, powerful points made by JVB that I have never heard, or seen discussed or evaluated again since.LHO knew that he was being set up to be killed.LHO had a police officer friend in Dallas that LHO knew from the Marines who would help save him.Any additional interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Judith Baker says LHO knew he was setup:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.09.2009 - Mr. John Snow Posted this interesting Headline.There was very little discussion, but some facts, points of interest,and opinions were presented that many may not be aware of today.This should be reviewed in conjunction with the other Headlines andPosts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I know Judyth Baker personally and have contact with her regularly. I will just say she is the real Mc Coy and completely honest.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JVB, living in exile? Sure if you think Fayetteville, NC is !http://www.bpete1969.com/2018/03/judyth ... er-in.html
Phil Dragoo

Re: Judyth Baker

Post by Phil Dragoo »

kenmurray

Re: Judyth Baker

Post by kenmurray »