George H.W. Bush Directly Involved in JFK Assassination???

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: George H.W. Bush Directly Involved in JFK Assassination???

Post by Jsnow915 »

I never got into Neil Young...I can't get past his voice...altho I did like "It's gonna take alot of love"when some female artist did it....I remember trying to sit thru an HBO concert...I wanted to do a shot from the grassy knoll on him...don't take it personal Bob...I just don't like the guy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Neil is like some foods, some people get one bite and say NEVER again, while others keep on munching. At first I was not that enthralled about Neil, but as I got to listen to him a lot, as I was a BIG CSN&Y fan (let's not forget Buffalo Springfield either), and then his solo career as well, I became hooked. People say the same thing about Bob Dylan. It's an acquired taste. But musical tastes are just like opinions (and favorite foods), everyone has different ones. Speaking of Crosby, Stills and Nash...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBIV6PFdyq4Hopefully you will agree that they blend their voices together in a harmony like few have ever done.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Speaking of music and the CIA (Poppy Bu$h), here is a song that epitomizes that alliance. It's a solo song by David Gilmour of Pink Floyd fame...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaSSK09_mBc
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

Bob wrote:I'm sorry CB, there will be no compassion or mercy from me concerning Poppy Bu$h because he might have "just been doing his job". He was a CONSPIRATOR in the death of JFK, plain and simple.Bob - I understand where you are coming from ... but shouldn't that same mentality apply to all CONSPIRATORS involved? Including James Files and the multitude of others. Personally, I consider the entire government to be corrupt ... from the least important city manager to the President of the United States ... to the FBI and the CIA. They are all at fault for the demise of this great nation founded by TRUE and HONORABLE and GOD-FEARING men. If those men were alive today, they would be leading yet another revolution. I loved the line in 24 the other night when Jack says (something to the effect of), "We've been doing this for so long that we've created two different worlds. One for us and one for the people we protect." I honestly believe that is the truth ... that in the early beginnings of the CIA and other groups, their intentions were to protect this country at all costs. Eventually, that line was crossed because they threw Democracy out the window. Somewhere along the way, power and money became too good to pass up ... and even though our country was being protected, the two different worlds were created. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate and believe we need the Jack Bauer's of the world. But his superiors have gone to the dark side ... and those include far more than just GW and GHW Bush.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

my current boss was Mayor of my town for three terms. i personally witnessed his sincere efforts, his unpopularity in tough decisions. he was so fair, and for the good of the majority. it gave me hope. i CAN NOT say all politicians are currupt. BUT, i can say i don't trust most politicians! he was even in a PBS documentary about American religion. look into your candidate close. they may not be what you expect. if you don't vote. shut the fuck up!!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

nephew23 wrote:Bob - I understand where you are coming from ... but shouldn't that same mentality apply to all CONSPIRATORS involved? Including James Files and the multitude of others. Personally, I consider the entire government to be corrupt ... from the least important city manager to the President of the United States ... to the FBI and the CIA. They are all at fault for the demise of this great nation founded by TRUE and HONORABLE and GOD-FEARING men. If those men were alive today, they would be leading yet another revolution. I loved the line in 24 the other night when Jack says (something to the effect of), "We've been doing this for so long that we've created two different worlds. One for us and one for the people we protect." I honestly believe that is the truth ... that in the early beginnings of the CIA and other groups, their intentions were to protect this country at all costs. Eventually, that line was crossed because they threw Democracy out the window. Somewhere along the way, power and money became too good to pass up ... and even though our country was being protected, the two different worlds were created. Don't get me wrong, I fully appreciate and believe we need the Jack Bauer's of the world. But his superiors have gone to the dark side ... and those include far more than just GW and GHW Bush.I know where you're coming from. I kind of feel the same way, but I have to respectfully disagree with only one part of what you wrote. I can't see the entire government as corrupt. The are lots of people in our government who are doing good or trying to do good out there too. I believe that there is a very powerful faction that has been operating for decades. This is a circuit that can manipulate mass media and law enforcement, and others. Remember that there were policemen and politicians who are among the dead witnesses regarding the JFK thing...right? Or do I have that wrong? For example, regarding the JFK assassination, certain people cooperated with the conspirators (like some of the media and law enforcement) because they actually thought they were doing the right thing. Many of them, I understand, were told that Oswald was a Russian agent (hence making him look like he was when he "defected" and then later ordering him to hand out pro-Castro leaflets) and that Russia or Cuba killed the president and that if they didn't help cover it up, it might start World War III. If guys like Dan Rather and the Dallas PD were told this, that the "commies" killed JFK but it had to be covered up to protect the country and world from war, they'd do anything. We can't just throw a blanket over the whole government. It makes it too easy to avoid addressing the guilty parties, and it makes it too easy for the guilty ones to just blend in with the rest of them. I'm probably not making sense, but that's my two-cents.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: George H.W. Bush Directly Involved in JFK Assassination?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.10.2009 - Mr. Pasquale Di Fabrizio Posted this Powerful Headline and supporting analysis, comments, facts, information, and link.What followed was an intense, powerful discussion of this subject matter.If you have not reviewed this material, you owe it to yourself if you have any interest in this subject matter.With the "recent health scare" about George H. W. Bush, much interest and speculation about his was resurrected by many.This is a very good starting point.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.