Bothun/Bronson

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: Bothun/Bronson

Post by John Beckham »

these films and photographs are the most scrutinized in history. i personally find them a dead end (w/o future discovery of new ones).
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

I dont see what the point is on this thread. Files is behind the picket fence. This is a photo before the head shot - there were some other people back behind other fences and such but what are you getting at here?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Chad, I guess, conspiracybuff just wanted to show, that the right black person in the background on the Bothun photo, could somebody else than Files. But I think it is Files. By the way, if you watch the end of the Weigman-film, you can see the same guys walking from right to left, than seen on the Bothun photo! Somebody cut off this film right on it's hottest part! Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

but, it could be someone else! there is no factual evidence! you're believing a fable that has NO facts. DO NOT get me wrong, it's a great story. but, alas, is NO fact. if you want to go on believing, that's cool. you have that right. it'll get you squat, except some conversation.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Gentlemen,Wasn't there a second .222 shell casing found on that side of the concrete structure that Files denied was his?
ChristophMessner

conspiracybuff wrote:but, it could be someone else! Or it could be Files! conspiracybuff wrote: fable that has NO facts. You don't prove that it is a fable and that there would be no facts in it.conspiracybuff wrote: DO NOT get me wrong, it's a great story. Or an important factual report! conspiracybuff wrote: if you want to go on believing, that's cool. you have that right. Yes, it's cool, because we could believe in some true facts! conspiracybuff wrote: it'll get you squat, except some conversation. or it will lead us to more true facts and a better knowledge and understanding! Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Gentlemen, wasn't there a second .222 shell casing found on that side of the concrete structure that Files denied was his? See the Rademacher map section on jfkmurdersolved and where exactly he found the shells. Maybe some guy with a fake SS-ID threw the shells over there soon after to make no policeman find it, maybe the shooters left it there, because they felt so secure and safe, that they did not care, whether somebody would find it later. I believe Files, that he put his shell boldly and youthfully uncautiously on the fence and that a SS put it away there quickly again.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

yes, again Christoph, opinions. we have different views. now, back to the conspiracy!
ChristophMessner

Ok, conspiracybuff, back to conspiracy! I think it is a real conspiracy of Gary Mack and his payers to bark out "It's not impossible that Oswald is the lone assassin!" in the mass media still. When will you correct Gary Mack publicly and tell him about the 2 shell casings found on grassy knoll and demand the change of his statements in this respect? How do you search for the guys who left the 2 shell casings there? Or do you want to say, that Oswald threw it there? Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ChristophMessner wrote:Ok, conspiracybuff, back to conspiracy! I think it is a real conspiracy of Gary Mack and his payers to bark out "It's not impossible that Oswald is the lone assassin!" in the mass media still. When will you correct Gary Mack publicly and tell him about the 2 shell casings found on grassy knoll and demand the change of his statements in this respect? How do you search for the guys who left the 2 shell casings there? Or do you want to say, that Oswald threw it there? Chrisgolly Christoph. you can't let this go! lol! i'm not going to correct Mr. Mack, that's NOT my place. he has a right to his opinions like you! further more, i'm not ruling out Lee shooting myself. BUT, before you totally freak out, i have NOT come to any conclusion! i am reasearching. that is all! NOW, BACK TO THE JFK CONSPIRACY!
ChristophMessner

conspiracybuff wrote: further more, i'm not ruling out Lee shooting myself. Wow, Lee shot even at YOU!conspiracybuff wrote: BUT, before you totally freak out, i have NOT come to any conclusion! i am reasearching. that is all! I CAME to the conclusion that it was NOT Oswald, but at least 3 mafia hit-teams, but I can understand that you are cautious with rhyming truth together by wishful thinking and guessing. I like this cautiousness and bewaring of prejudice. NOW, BACK TO SOLVING THE JFK CONSPIRACY!