Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by saracarter766 »

man gary mack becomes more pathetic by the minute calling my hero a liar that makes sick at least groden is'nt being considered a sell out,judas, or a benedict arnold i think he's jealous of groden cause groden gets more respect from others then he does he is just absolutely pathetic. i would like to e-mail mr mack and tell him what i think of him calling groden a liar.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:man gary mack becomes more pathetic by the minute calling my hero a liar that makes sick at least groden is'nt being considered a sell out,judas, or a benedict arnold i think he's jealous of groden cause groden gets more respect from others then he does he is just absolutely pathetic. i would like to e-mail mr mack and tell him what i think of him calling groden a liar. I like how he spoke about being neutral and yet he was in that bogus documentary. Neutral eh? LOLI bet he'd try and dance around calling Groden a liar by claiming that he was only saying that Groden was "mistaken" or something. LOL
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

you know what pasquale you are absolutely right if confronted by it he would say what you said he woould say lol. groden has more class and more dignity then gary mack does
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Also, even if they did offer Groden $180,000 per year, it doesn't mean they'd offer Mack the same thing. Correct. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Again, it seems that Mack is making it LOOK like he addressed the issues to you, but he hasn't. Yes, seems so. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: ... he was supporting the Oswald-did-it-alone idea. After reading his e-mail exchange with Wim, I didn't give him a break anymore. I don't either, if he really supports only that.Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: I'd like to know what books or materials are sold or presented at the 6th Floor Museum that support a conspiracy theory regarding the assassination. Are any of Jim Marrs books sold there? Are any of Groden's books sold there? It's time to demand more objectivity from this museum in the public. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What exactly constitutes evidence that is "hard." Is that the kind of evidence that the Warren Commission used? Is he kidding? Obviously he is following the "official" theory intentionally to keep the people stupid. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Remember this. When people deceive, they don't usually make flat-out false statements unless they HAVE to in order to deceive. Correct. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: So, what IS his salary? Obviously it is really six figures. But that's rather a reason to investigate the compound and policy of the board of directors of that museum. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Another route of deception is to make truthful statements and LEAVING OUT the relevant information. So, for example, he might be telling the truth that Groden told him that the director advised him to look into the job. That doesn't mean that Groden wasn't offerred the job even if his "understanding" is that Groden was not offered the job. See? Yes, but let's rather look for confronting the people of Dallas and the US with the hard facts, which let look a disinfo agent unapt for this special museum. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: So, even if Mack says that there is no "hard" evidence to support a conspiracy, he could still be making a truthful statement DEPENDING ON HIS DEFINITION OF WHAT "HARD" EVIDENCE. In this example, one of the best ways to refute that statement is by comparison. So, for example, after making that statement, one might ask him what "hard" evidence did the Warren Commission use to come to their conclusions? How does that "hard" evidence compare to the type of "hard" evidence that would support a conspiracy theory? It's really problematic in the JFK-murder-solving process to decide at which point of degree a pile of indication can be called a hard evidence. To me the hardest evidence for lone-nut-is-wrong is the JFK head movement at the headshot hits and his rear head exit wound. The next hardest is more than three bullet imprints together with a high degree of impossibility to hit the target with that rifle from there. The next hardest that Oswald was calm at second floor, was CIA, was not really fleeing Dallas, was silenced two days later. The next hardest .... All in all I have the impression that the pile of indication for a conspiracy and cover-up is so high, that more and more those "officials" make themselves ridiculous by stinging to their "official" theory. Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: I'd like to know what books or materials are sold or presented at the 6th Floor Museum that support a conspiracy theory regarding the assassination. Are any of Jim Marrs books sold there? Are any of Groden's books sold there? Is any analysis from Cyril Wecht presented in that museum? Is any of the James Files information material presented there? Maybe Mark Lane's books Rush To Judgement or Plausible Denial are presented or sold there? Neutral, eh? I don't think so.It's time to open a "How it really was - Museum" behind the fence and in DalTex nearby. Bob wrote:... —Adolf Hitler , Big Lie technique ... Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of Fox News, the Warren Report and people like Gary Mack. True. The problem for the truth to get back through the cover of lie is always that it needs more time to explain, more insight, more imagination, more experience, more ... lies are just so convenient in the short run. But in the long run the truth will prevail. It gives more to stay with the truth despite the momentary hardships that causes. saracarter766 wrote: groden has more class and more dignity then gary mack does That's true.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

it's true groden does have more class then that judas.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x3PiulS ... elatedHere is Gary Mack in this You tube clip,i got no problem what he say in this clip,what he is for reel ???..........i dont know..........follow the money Bob....?....
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x3PiulS ... elatedHere is Gary Mack in this You tube clip,i got no problem what he say in this clip,what he is for reel ???..........i dont know..........follow the money Bob....?.... Gary Mack is not for real.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Why is Robert Groden's Website so small?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

good question christopher.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Robert Groden doesn't have the financial support of a sell out like Gary Mack, who gets his money from the disinformation machine and who also refuses to put ANY conspiracy books or videos in his 6th floor museum at the TSBD. I do love Groden's links page...http://www.jfkmurder.com/links.htmlYou will notice this site as a link. To me, that says a LOT.Robert Groden and Jim Marrs are the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson of finding out the real truth about the JFK assassination. But who does Gary Mack resemble? Benedict Arnold.