Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

Post by Pennyworth »

Hillary's Appointment....President Obama made a clever move by appointing Hillary Clinton to the Secretary of Stateposition although he was vastly critised for it..it then was up to her to make the senate confirmation.....and her own fellow senators did not vote her out...I admire his forgive and forget attitude of her campaign contests attacks on him. She did an 'about face' and campaigned for him for the presidential election. On this , he was Not going to turn his back on her..there are some people you just don't cross or aren't going to 'go away' and he's smart enough to know that. I did not go for some of her ludicrous white lies .ie. sniper fire in Bosnia, her denunciation of Bilderburg meetings attendences..and some other alleged stunts that she has said to have pulled ....but she canot be blamed for NAFTA or being married to Bill Clinton, who is purported to be a RockefellerShe does have a sunny side..I admire her spunk..she did protest against human rights violations in Burma and has pledged to be a fierce advocate for woman's human rights in third world countries ....Senator Diane Feinstein and Lyndon La Rouche have both publicly endorsed her so she does have some prominent politicans in her corner...
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 wrote:the thing that scares me is if he wakes up the old powers that be(or used to be)...if he gets too radical we may have another conspiracy on our hands...I certainly hope not.Jsnow915 i really and truly agree with you in fact that has run through my mind countless and numerous times and it really scares me.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

John Simkin posted this petition to the new president on the JFK assassination debate on education forum and I want to point ot many interesting threads there. I think these kind of letters, which demand new investigation on the Kennedy-murders and the disclosing of files and examination of clothes and exhumation and else, should be mailed DAILY to the people's respresentatives. ChrisQuoteDear President-Elect Obama,We need to take the advice from former President John F. Kennedy who said,” Let us not seek the Republican or the Democratic answer , but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our responsibility for the future.”I wish to emphasize the words, "but the right answer," in my comments. In this spirit I ask that the death of President Kennedy be opened to a new and honest investigation and hearings before the American people. As there is the call to not bring up the past to blame, there is a greater need for the Truth to be brought out, because the past Truths cannot and will not be buried until the American people are told how and why our beloved President was murdered.I speak from personal knowledge and experience of having been told of the impending assassination of the President seven months before it happened by a Jose A. Rivera, a Civil Service employee of the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health. He was also a former US Army Colonel and member of the US Army Reserves. This information was given to US Secret Service Agent John W. Rice, in the presence of FBI Special Liaison Agent Orrin Bartlett in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Sunday, November 24, 1963. Mr. Bartlett was a liaison between the FBI, the Secret Service , and the White House. Mr. Bartlett called his Headquarters in Washington and the Baltimore Office of the FBI, asking that Mr. Rivera be brought in for Interrogation.Letters to various Congressional Committees produced no interest or results, as did numerous Freedom of Information letters to the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA. I testified before the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in Dallas in 1994. Records of mine and Rivera's are in the NARA II Collection of Kennedy Documents in Box 18 of the Douglas Horne (ARRB staff member) Section. In the interest of transparency and the spirit of change and Truth, I now plead that this issue be addressed, and soon, for the sake of all Americans and our future generations.Most Respectfully,Adele E. U. Edisen, Ph.D.Cc:Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Patrick Murphy, Harry Reid, Steny Hoyer, Eric Cantor, James Clyburn, Robert Byrd, Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, J. Boehner, Edward KennedyUnquote
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:I wonder why no hitman ever took this David Rockefeller out. Ok, they say, this guy would have anybody in his pocket, including the company, but it is amazing how all these Bilderbergers, Council members, chairmen and superriches stick and hold together and n o b o d y lays one little finger on them. Probably we never had such a cohesive separation between mighties and the people in history since the dawn of the media age. The media is the perfect illusion and diversion machine to the people. Presidents have become president actors and nobody notices it, maybe not even he himself. Maybe we are in a major world change that forces us to change from believe in leaders to believe in following only. Following only that, what leads in ourselves by itself ... We have a trillion dollar or so deficit? David Rockefeller is a trillionaire .Why can't old David give the money back that he has bilked out of the American people? He can't take it to hell with him
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

ChristophMessner wrote:John Simkin posted this petition to the new president on the JFK assassination debate on education forum and I want to point ot many interesting threads there. I think these kind of letters, which demand new investigation on the Kennedy-murders and the disclosing of files and examination of clothes and exhumation and else, should be mailed DAILY to the people's respresentatives. ChrisQuoteDear President-Elect Obama,We need to take the advice from former President John F. Kennedy who said,” Let us not seek the Republican or the Democratic answer , but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our responsibility for the future.”I wish to emphasize the words, "but the right answer," in my comments. In this spirit I ask that the death of President Kennedy be opened to a new and honest investigation and hearings before the American people. As there is the call to not bring up the past to blame, there is a greater need for the Truth to be brought out, because the past Truths cannot and will not be buried until the American people are told how and why our beloved President was murdered.I speak from personal knowledge and experience of having been told of the impending assassination of the President seven months before it happened by a Jose A. Rivera, a Civil Service employee of the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health. He was also a former US Army Colonel and member of the US Army Reserves. This information was given to US Secret Service Agent John W. Rice, in the presence of FBI Special Liaison Agent Orrin Bartlett in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Sunday, November 24, 1963. Mr. Bartlett was a liaison between the FBI, the Secret Service , and the White House. Mr. Bartlett called his Headquarters in Washington and the Baltimore Office of the FBI, asking that Mr. Rivera be brought in for Interrogation.Letters to various Congressional Committees produced no interest or results, as did numerous Freedom of Information letters to the Secret Service, the FBI and the CIA. I testified before the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) in Dallas in 1994. Records of mine and Rivera's are in the NARA II Collection of Kennedy Documents in Box 18 of the Douglas Horne (ARRB staff member) Section. In the interest of transparency and the spirit of change and Truth, I now plead that this issue be addressed, and soon, for the sake of all Americans and our future generations.Most Respectfully,Adele E. U. Edisen, Ph.D.Cc:Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Patrick Murphy, Harry Reid, Steny Hoyer, Eric Cantor, James Clyburn, Robert Byrd, Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, J. Boehner, Edward KennedyUnquoteObama, Congress, and anybody else in power cannot and will not. Most especially Teddy! He knows the truth, which is the reason he stays comfortably in his Senate seat. If they were to do such a thing, and really allow the truth out, they would ALL go down in flames with the rest of the guilty parties ... since, in reality, it is the entire US government that is to blame. None of them are willing to go that far.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks for your information about Dan and Obama, Bob! Now it's not the time to be too sceptical, but it is time for any JFK-researcher to exploit the favourable situation and USE the freedom of information act to get these JFK-files opened and their clothes examined and his body exhumed and the truth spoken out. Admitting the truth is never a disgrace or a weakness!
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

[quote="ChristophMessner"]Admitting the truth is never a disgrace or a weakness![/quote]Except in this case ... as has been the case for over 40 years! This isn't Slick Willy not knowing what the definition of "is" is! Or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" THIS IS OUR GOVERNMENT KILLING THE PRESIDENT OF THE US! They killed RFK to send the message that nobody is going to find out the truth. Nixon resigned the presidency to keep it a secret. It will be an absolute mircale if any of us ever know the full truth ... espeically the truth with our government's admission of guilt. But I assure you, its not coming in the next 4 years (or 8 if gets re-elected.)
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

[quote][/quote]Unless we have a paradigm shift in our government (overthrow) the same PTB that control our government is the same that killed JFK.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

tom jeffers wrote:Unless we have a paradigm shift in our government (overthrow) the same PTB that control our government is the same that killed JFK.I'd be hesitant to advocate an overthrow. I believe that certain circles of power have hijacked our government, but, for example, I never thought of the entire CIA being responsible. I see all of this (JFK, RFK, etc.) as a hijacking by certain invisible circles that are using certain parts of our government for their own personal gain.I guess what I'm saying is that I have faith in the everyday people in our government, but those who hijacked it need to be prosecuted...big time.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

First let me say that I did not advocate anything. I don't want to wake up in guantanamo bay. Those invisible circles are the ones who did and still control us and as long as they can hide behind our government, they will still be there period. Yes there are a lot of good people employed in our government but they are compartmentalized and are unaware of the whole big picture.