JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, by Bill Sloan with Jean Hill, 1992, published by Pelican Publishing Company, Inc., 1101 Monroe Street, Gretna, Louisiana, 70053.

"JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, is the gripping story of Jean Hill's incredible ordeal which began when she saw a gunman on the famous grassy knoll fire the shot that exploded the president's skull. That sunny, November, Dallas day turned into calamity. The country would never forget, and neither would Jean Hill."

"Working as a key consultant on the Oliver Stone film JFK, Hill was inspired to finally tell her full story. In JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, we learn about Hill's years of death threats, unofficial intimidation, and harassment by the F.B.I., and the Warren Commission. In this highly personal story, Hill reveals her furtive romance with a married Dallas police officer in the presidential motorcaede, and her struggle to keep her sanity, her career, and her life together as a single mother of two children while being caught up in the greatest murder mystery of the country."

Still have doubts about Jimmy Files Confession, or the Uncut, Unaltered Zapruder Film, or the lengths that some would go to in order to preserve "The Cover Up in the JFK Assassination," then you must read this book.

Additionally, this book gives very strong credence to the threats to Judyth Vary Baker, the girl friend of Lee Harvey Oswald, whose story has been documented in a DVD by Mr. Wim Dankbaar.

Well written, well documented, and well supported. Comments both Pro, and Con are invited that are of a Serious Academic Approach.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

R.I.P. Jean Hill
Gibson DelGiudice

Post by Gibson DelGiudice »

Jean Hill had a very confused account over the years. We'll see how it holds up.
Moo Cow

Re: JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness:

Post by Moo Cow »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, by Bill Sloan with Jean Hill, 1992, published by Pelican Publishing Company, Inc., 1101 Monroe Street, Gretna, Louisiana, 70053."JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, is the gripping story of Jean Hill's incredible ordeal which began when she saw a gunman on the famous grassy knoll fire the shot that exploded the president's skull. That sunny, November, Dallas day turned into calamity. The country would never forget, and neither would Jean Hill.""Working as a key consultant on the Oliver Stone film JFK, Hill was inspired to finally tell her full story. In JFK: The Last Dissenting Witness, we learn about Hill's years of death threats, unofficial intimidation, and harassment by the F.B.I., and the Warren Commission. In this highly personal story, Hill reveals her furtive romance with a married Dallas police officer in the presidential motorcaede, and her struggle to keep her sanity, her career, and her life together as a single mother of two children while being caught up in the greatest murder mystery of the country."Still have doubts about Jimmy Files Confession, or the Uncut, Unaltered Zapruder Film, or the lengths that some would go to in order to preserve "The Cover Up in the JFK Assassination," then you must read this book.Additionally, this book gives very strong credence to the threats to Judyth Vary Baker, the girl friend of Lee Harvey Oswald, whose story has been documented in a DVD by Mr. Wim Dankbaar.Well written, well documented, and well supported. Comments both Pro, and Con are invited that are of a Serious Academic Approach.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
I sympathize with her Bruce I know and have experienced the feeling and it is horrible...
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

A necessary book to read by JFK Researchers, Jean Hill's eyewitness account strongly confirms many of Jimmy Files assertions.

I would appreciate hearing from somebody who has read this book.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

11.09.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:New Members to the JFK Forum, and those that are unaware of this work, will find that this supports several of Jimmy Sutton - Files recollections of 11.22.1963.In addition, connecting the massive cover-up that this book shows was already in place, and aggressively active after JFK was shot, can be connected to my theory that JFK waskilled instantly. And every action after JFK"S immediate death was part and parcel of the massive and pervasive "cover-up machinery" that clearly was in place before, during, andafter The Assassination.The JFK Assassination -Coup d' etat had to succeed at all costs. Failure was not an option.All loose ends had to be addressed immediately, and only a Massive Plot could handle theunforeseen circumstances that could, and did develop.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study, thoughts,or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

OK....You talked me into it. Found a copy and have it on the way.
Phil Dragoo

Sabotage of Jean Hill's car

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I recall reading Jean Hill, Last Dissenting Witness, ten years ago.She was told what she saw and didn't see; and her camera was taken.And her car was sabotaged.As I recall, tie rod nuts loose.She almost joined Lee Bowers, William Whaley, and Karen Silkwood.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is Jean Hill doing an interview with James Earl Jones on the JFK assassination special I posted awhile back...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hV3DhPT3I
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Bob wrote:Here is Jean Hill doing an interview with James Earl Jones on the JFK assassination special I posted awhile back...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hV3DhPT3IHere is Jean Hill doing a radio interview:Jean Hill JFK Assassination Eyewitness 1:03:58 - 1 jaar geleden video.google.com 15 June 2000 Len Osanic interview where Jean Hill relates her testimony about events on Elm St in Dealey Plaza November 22, 1963. www.blackopradio.com The voice of political ... video.google.comBekijk deze video op video.google.comhttp://video.google.nl/videosearch?q=jfk+assinations&www_google_domain=www.google.nl&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=5&oq=jf#q=jfk+assinations&www_google_domain=www.google.nl&hl=nl&emb=0&aq=5&oq=jf&view=2&dur=3&start=20