Nicoletti's Hit Book

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Nicoletti's Hit Book

Post by John Beckham »

Files has stated that he buried it. so, it's NO secret he knows what is in said journal. why doesn't he tell anyone where it is and give credence to his story?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Nicoletti's Hit Book

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:Files has stated that he buried it. so, it's NO secret he knows what is in said journal. why doesn't he tell anyone where it is and give credence to his story?It might be for the same reason that he was reluctant to give the Tippit killer information. There might be other information in that journal that is compromising to other people. So far, Files' story is corroborated by a lot of other evidence. Chauncey Holt, Tosh Plumley, and Dan Marvin are three witnesses that corroborate different parts of what Files had to say. I'm sure there's a good reason why he's keeping that journal under raps.
mark ferguson

Post by mark ferguson »

I think Files says in his video with Wim that the diary would help close a number of unsolved murders for the FBI and since Files has never given anyone up he will keep the whereabouts of the journal to himself.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

mark ferguson wrote:I think Files says in his video with Wim that the diary would help close a number of unsolved murders for the FBI and since Files has never given anyone up he will keep the whereabouts of the journal to himself.Now I remember! Exactly! He doens't want to compromise anybody else because the journal has stuff in it that is unrelated to JFK.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Faith Files and Files himself said, he had destroyed the diary. Files: "It's all in my head now!"
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

my feeling is it probably still exists...Jimmy has family that he doesn't want to see get hurt.
Bob

Post by Bob »

John, it probably is one of the things that keeps him alive today, if it still exists. Has Jimmy been completely forthcoming about things he knows about the assassination? Absolutely not. But he has offered some very good insight. In terms of credence, I only wish that Zack Shelton and Dan Marvin were references for me.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.25.2009 - Mr. John Beckham Posted this Headline.Mr. Bob Fox makes some powerful points missed by some I presume.Hypothetically:What would the mere existence of Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti's Little Black Book prove in your mind's eye today ?Would its existence alone convince you of the complete authenticity of Mr. James Earl Sutton - Files ?Would it gain added significance on The 50th Anniversary of 11.22.2013, The JFK Event ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Nicoletti's Hit Book

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.12.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.25.2009 - Mr. John Beckham Posted this straight forward, intelligent Headline.01.25.2009 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted a Response with some very intelligent observations.12.01.2012 - I Posted my Response well prior to 11.22.2013, The JFK 50 Year Event.03.12.2014 - Where are we today in this Cumulative Quest By Many for some truthsrelative to JFK, and related subject matters.Hypothetically: If you had Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti's Little Black Book today, with everything else still well preserved in Oiled Cheese Cloth, that had been safely buriedfor years, what would you do with it ?You can take a bite of bread, cheese, green peppers, mushrooms, and tomato sauseseparately, or you can make a pizza ? Which "appeals" better to your senses and tastes ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

I think that files should spill all he know about the past all info in the book and all the murders that took place including hoffas and many others. Files is aware that so many people got killed so why not let it all out. What will they do kill more people, silence everyone.