I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board

Post by saracarter766 »

i know i said i was'nt coming back but i have been lurking around here to see if there's anything new on here it is apparent that i cannot be on this board while John Beckham aka:conspiracybuff is on this board i don't like the man and neither can i stand him therefore i will be the one who leaves cause i won't hang around people who i have built up hard feelings for i'm gonna miss those i've talked to on here no matter what i say or do or state my opinion i'm always gonna have people like john beckham and christopher messner always wanting me to explain or do research well i've got news for them that will never happen and i just feel i'm being run off of here i also feel that people jump on me cause i speak or statement my opinion.however i would like to say goodbye to those that i have enjoyed talking to1.Wim dankbarr2.Bob3.Pasquale DiFabrizio4.Jsnow9155.And Chad Duncan.and further more John Beckham Aka:conspiracybuff do not ever e-mail me again and i do not and will not accept your apology now or never and i will not forgive you either and if you try to e-mail me i will not respond to you. i hope that someday that i will cross paths with those i enjoyed talking to again someday.so goodnight and god bless america.
ChristophMessner

Re: I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, actually, your way of defending your postiton was very sympathic, you just got me on the wrong foot when I was in full swing to defend my position. I am sad that you leave and ask you to stay. On the other hand, I think, it is not fair of you to say, that I would have "always" jumped on you, while I just asked for a reasoning of your position only one single first time of a mutual discussion of ours.God bless America, Germany, all other nations and all people, who are fair, Christoph
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

saracarter766 wrote:i know i said i was'nt coming back but i have been lurking around here to see if there's anything new on here it is apparent that i cannot be on this board while John Beckham aka:conspiracybuff is on this board i don't like the man and neither can i stand him therefore i will be the one who leaves cause i won't hang around people who i have built up hard feelings for i'm gonna miss those i've talked to on here no matter what i say or do or state my opinion i'm always gonna have people like john beckham and christopher messner always wanting me to explain or do research well i've got news for them that will never happen and i just feel i'm being run off of here i also feel that people jump on me cause i speak or statement my opinion.however i would like to say goodbye to those that i have enjoyed talking to1.Wim dankbarr2.Bob3.Pasquale DiFabrizio4.Jsnow9155.And Chad Duncan.and further more John Beckham Aka:conspiracybuff do not ever e-mail me again and i do not and will not accept your apology now or never and i will not forgive you either and if you try to e-mail me i will not respond to you. i hope that someday that i will cross paths with those i enjoyed talking to again someday.so goodnight and god bless america. well, i said i was sorry in public and in private. i don't know what else a person could do. guess things get heated-up sometimes, because i felt the same way last week. Christoph and i don't see eye to eye on many things, but, he's a factor needed to make people think deeper. so, to me, he's great. i will deal with others remarks i don't like by simply not responding, it'll keep the frustration level down."God Bless America?" you know to leave someone unforgiven is a sin. Sara, also, this town is big enough for the two of us. come back and just ignore Christoph and i....
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sara...don't take it so personal....debates aren't personal...at least they shouldn't be...stick around...I was going to make espresso.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sara...I hope you will reconsider. Everyone's voice is important here. Everyone's opinion is important here, even if there are conflicting viewpoints. Again, it gets passionate at times. Sometimes, it gets overheated. When I was put in that same situation, I just responded or posted on things that interested me, and may have interested other members. I stayed away from discussions from a person that was baiting me at the time. I have found that sometimes one can give a VERY deep and specific answer to a question that someone might have on this forum. Some will understand the answer, some will still have questions and some will never get it or believe it. But that's the way it is in life. This forum is a lot like society. Multiple personalities. Each one will never be duplicated. Some will agree. Some will disagree. Some will be thoughtful. Some will agitate. It's life, like it or not. Again, I hope you will reconsider.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Sara,I'm having deja vue.Anyway, like I said before. Don't go. You're giving those people who rub you the wrong way too much power. You do realize that you're talking about TWO people and how many of us are there? Who else is going to laugh at my stupid jokes?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

saracarter766 wrote:i know i said i was'nt coming back but i have been lurking around here to see if there's anything new on here it is apparent that i cannot be on this board while John Beckham aka:conspiracybuff is on this board i don't like the man and neither can i stand him therefore i will be the one who leaves cause i won't hang around people who i have built up hard feelings for i'm gonna miss those i've talked to on here no matter what i say or do or state my opinion i'm always gonna have people like john beckham and christopher messner always wanting me to explain or do research well i've got news for them that will never happen and i just feel i'm being run off of here i also feel that people jump on me cause i speak or statement my opinion.however i would like to say goodbye to those that i have enjoyed talking to1.Wim dankbarr2.Bob3.Pasquale DiFabrizio4.Jsnow9155.And Chad Duncan.and further more John Beckham Aka:conspiracybuff do not ever e-mail me again and i do not and will not accept your apology now or never and i will not forgive you either and if you try to e-mail me i will not respond to you. i hope that someday that i will cross paths with those i enjoyed talking to again someday.so goodnight and god bless america. Oh funny thing sara, I thought you were conspiracy buff! Why are you blocking up Wim's site with this argumentative garbage? You must have too much time on your hands BTW Sara-dan, me thinks it is you that needs to go see a shrink..and I don't blame you by the way of the loony tunes you connect with
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

And there goes Mr. Pennyworth believing someone is someone else. In all reality I am Paul Pennyworth and Im impersonating a real person who is interested in JFK lore. Been gone for a while - has an extensive recovery from back surgery and then buried at work for the last three weeks. I miss anything exciting the last couple months?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:And there goes Mr. Pennyworth believing someone is someone else. In all reality I am Paul Pennyworth and Im impersonating a real person who is interested in JFK lore. Been gone for a while - has an extensive recovery from back surgery and then buried at work for the last three weeks. I miss anything exciting the last couple months?Man you are nuts Your on the list too..what do you do hang on this board 24/7? you must have some compulsive obsessive dis order You are not me that for sure you are momn.. Hey you know wwaaay too much about me must be spying..I didn't have surgery ..2 discs collapsed and I had a spinal fusion naturally without any surgery...(glad I didn't have surgery because I have little faith in some aspects of the illuminati medical profession) this was during the clinton administration when he closed all the clinics and stopped funding .... lucky me that I was borne with an extratransistional vertabrae.. I might be one of the star people... miraculously I survived sans surgery:shock: ...the back problem resulted from a car crash in sin city...Why don't you go back to dallas? In fact where are you now?
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

I wasnt actually talking about you with the back thing - I had an electro stimulus implant put in because the pain is unbearable. Naturally I was just messing with you Paul - I have a full eventful life where my job and kids monopolize my time and I am currently in Bartlesville OK where I will leave here and drive to Broken Arrow OK where I reside at night and on the weekend. I go back to Dallas once a month to check on my son who is finishing high school. If I went back to Dallas I could still log on here and drive you bonkers.