JFK Assassination Forum

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Re: JFK Assassination Forum

Post by John Beckham »

John Beckham wrote:oh, my goodness! i tried to post a few things there to be nice, keep a conversation going. there was even a topic "this place is as dead as Guy Banister". i was impressed by Robin's photo archive (as we all are). i was made to feel uncomfortable. i felt attacked for my opinions. some guy named Walt couldn't let go of me. he actually believed in a shot from the front that went through the windshield, hit Connally, then went on to hit Jack in the neck and exit his back. it was so frustrating, i called him a nut! and got my hand slapped. lol! i posted on a Gary Mack topic, and was called one of his puppets and asked to have him explain himself. you should go there for a laugh if you get bored. it was a surreal experience, and deleted my account within 2 hours. and they wondered why i left?my meaning...THANK YOU to everyone here for being compassionate towards one another, although it sometimes doesn't seem that way to some at times. have a beer, meditate...but, assured, this is a great place to express yourself without feeling alone in all this mess! we may not all think the same, but i think everyone here does their best to welcome people. i guess i must resolve, i feel at home in that "zany millionaires" forum! lol!"oh, my goodness! i tried to post a few things there to be nice, keep a conversation going. there was even a topic "this place is as dead as Guy Banister". i was impressed by Robin's photo archive (as we all are). i was made to feel uncomfortable. i felt attacked for my opinions. some guy named Walt couldn't let go of me." i was made to feel uncomfortable, perhaps bad timing? i gave the links and invited people to see for themselves. it isn't a forum for me. i quit and came back to what i feel is my "home" forum with embrace! i only ran over it seeing Robins Archive...ps, why would you have to delete pictures over me?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

"Just visited the "JFK Murder Solved" forum and I notice the posting by former member, John Beckham. This kid needs to grow some balls otherwise he will never survive. Must have had been breast feed too long." johnwget personal, show your ass to me. lol!!! don't get frustrated over another mans views if you believe so much. you don't have to attack someone because they have an opinion! state your case is all you can do. i posted the links, invited ALL to see. i would be ashamed if someone new joined, then felt uncomfortable here. i'd try to contact them personally. then leave a comment like YOURS!?your own comment on your own forum is vicious. another reason i'd NEVER go back!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Wim at least is fair. he may question my motives, but he's very fair! i give him that! and that's more than most do. you need "tact" JW
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

JFK Assassination Forum do you mean the JFK lancer Forum john beckham?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:JFK Assassination Forum do you mean the JFK lancer Forum john beckham?Yeah..I'm a little confused too...but I think they're talking about the Education Forum...and not the Lancer Forum.Then again I could be wrong too! LOL Did I help?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

"This kid needs to grow some balls otherwise he will never survive. Must have had been breast feed too long." johnwJohn Beckham wrote: get personal, show your ass to me. ... your own comment on your own forum is vicious. another reason i'd NEVER go back!It's always so easy to let anger out and so difficult to take it without offense! Please, JohnW, give us the link to your forum, tell us what you think is right or wrong with convincing reasoning and leave the personal things to private messages! Please John Beckham, don't let yourself tease, stay with your highly convincing, interesting and informative course and leave personal things to private messages! Chris
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:JFK Assassination Forum do you mean the JFK lancer Forum john beckham?Yeah..I'm a little confused too...but I think they're talking about the Education Forum...and not the Lancer Forum.Then again I could be wrong too! LOL Did I help? i thought it might have been the lancer forum your probably right about it being the education forum my mistake.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ChristophMessner wrote:"This kid needs to grow some balls otherwise he will never survive. Must have had been breast feed too long." johnwJohn Beckham wrote: get personal, show your ass to me. ... your own comment on your own forum is vicious. another reason i'd NEVER go back!It's always so easy to let anger out and so difficult to take it without offense! Please, JohnW, give us the link to your forum, tell us what you think is right or wrong with convincing reasoning and leave the personal things to private messages! Please John Beckham, don't let yourself tease, stay with your highly convincing, interesting and informative course and leave personal things to private messages! Chris lol! you're right...http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/in ... ion=recent
robin unger

Post by robin unger »

Just to Clarify things.The "JFK Assassination Forum " is a forum run by Duncan MacRae.Duncan was generous enough to allow me to "UPLOAD" my image Collection to a Gallery website linked to the forum.This Image Collection is now managed by me, but it is still part of the forum run by Duncan.Duncan is the one who pays for the Bandwidth to keep my image galleries going.This is the link to the main forum page.http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/I hope this helps to explain it.There is no connection to Lancer or the Ed forum.Please visit the forum as all are welcome.