Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

Post by ChristophMessner »

Good points, Pasquale, Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: Also, doesn't it seem strange to anyone that if Oswald was going to smuggle a disassembled rifle wrapped in paper that he wouldn't ask for a ride from someone to work that day? He could have driven or taken public transportation. Exactement! So he did not bring any weapon, but curtain rods and anyone who just bought curtain rods, does not expect to be dead two days later, but to live long enough to enjoy family life with nice curtains at the windows at home. Maybe the wrapped curtain rods could not be gripped by hands only without loosing balance, so he carried them this way. Didn't Roy Truly welcome him in the morning and saw them, too? Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: For that matter, why would Oswald allegedly mail-order a rifle that could be traced to an alias of his when he could have walked into any gun shop in Texas and purchased a rifle right on the spot. It's not like they did background checks for buying guns in those days and especially in Texas. Probably Oswald brought a Mauser or Carcano rifle to TSBD at another time, because it SHOULD be found there. Probably he was told, that the real hitmen-teams will shoot from other positions, but he has to care for laying wrong traces. Why did Oswald not check the employers of the 5th and 7th floors, so that they would not come to the 6th floor for sure at 12:30? Maybe he was told, that this will be an aborted assassination, in which the gunmen at their other positions will be caught by police while the police would search the TSBD much later? While in custody, Oswald had an impromptu, face-to-face brush with reporters and photographers in the hallway of the police station. A reporter asked him, "Did you shoot the President?" and Oswald answered, "I have not been accused of that." The reporters answered that he had been. "In fact, I didn't even know about it until a reporter in the hall asked me that question," Oswald added. Later Oswald said to reporters, "I didn't shoot anyone," and "They're taking me in because of the fact I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"Imagine, if that in bold letters is really true! Can it really be true? Didn't he hear the "firecrackers" at least? Probably he did not mean the fact, that JFK had been shot, but the fact, that he should be the assassin.I think we have to think deeper into what David Phillips et al whispered into the ears of Oswald before. What do you think, what he thought, was his mission in TSBD?
ChristophMessner

If Oswald ever carried a rifle into TSBD and intended not to be the shooter, he was definitely thinking he would help setting the wrong track. If Oswald ever carried a rifle int TSBD and intended to be the shooter, then why would he be so careless with fingerprints and removal of the weapon afterwards? Would you smuggle a rifle into the building from where you assasin a president and then place it where all policemen will find it soon after??? So most probably he did not intend to be the shooter. But why then being so careless about fingerprints on it? Couldn't pretty clever Oswald think to himself that this could be a trap for himself? My guess is: he WAS very carefull with fingerprints and wrapped it therefore, so that the real assassin would put his fingerprints on. In this case, the real assassin must have known from Oswald or others, where Oswald would put it. But would any real assassin ever wait for somebody else to bring him a weapon??? Never! Real assassins have and bring and use and take away their own perfectly calibrated weapons! So if Oswald ever carried a rifle in TSBD it was meant for setting a wrong track. Was it part of a successful abortion to care for the safe getaway of the assassins by setting a wrong track in advance? Maybe Oswald's CIA-handlers told him, that the real assassins would shoot from DalTex and grassy knoll and TSBD sniper's nest would be just for leading the police and FBI away from there. Oswald probably was surprised at 12:30 on the second floor, that there were real assassins in TSBD suddenly, cause he expected them to be in the DalTex building. All in all somebody else must have shown the real assassins the way in and out of TSBD without being seen. It's clear that the real TSBD assassins, if there were any, most probable McCain and Morales, went downstairs after the shooting, with the elevators or even the eastern third elevator, while Mr. Truly led any police to use the official stairs. The real assassins had to rely on a safe arrival at 6th floor and a safe getaway from there. Mafiosi Jim Braden cared for mafiosi Charles Nicoletti in DalTex there. Was there any other mafiosi or CIA collegue of Morales and McCain ever seen in TSBD?I'm still wondering what did really happen the 2 minutes before and after the shooting in TSBD.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The irony here is that once Oswald was set up as the patsy, it was basically CURTAINS for him in terms of staying alive to talk.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:The irony here is that once Oswald was set up as the patsy, it was basically CURTAINS for him in terms of staying alive to talk.HA!!!!Good one!!!!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Lol.
turtleman

Post by turtleman »

ChristophMessner wrote:If Oswald ever carried a rifle into TSBD and intended not to be the shooter, he was definitely thinking he would help laying a false trace. If Oswald ever carried a rifle int TSBD and intended to be the shooter, then why would he be so careless with fingerprints and removal of the weapon afterwards? Would you smuggle a rifle into the building from where you assasin a president and then place it where all policemen will find it soon after??? So most probably he did not intend to be the shooter. But why then being so careless about fingerprints on it? Couldn't pretty clever Oswald think to himself that this could be a trap for himself? My guess is: he WAS very carefull with fingerprints and wrapped it therefore, so that the real assassin would put his fingerprints on. In this case, the real assassin must have known from Oswald or others, where Oswald would put it. But would any real assassin ever wait for somebody else to bring him a weapon??? Never! Real assassins have and bring and use and take away their own perfectly calibrated weapons! So if Oswald ever carried a rifle in TSBD it was meant for laying a false trace. Maybe Oswald's CIA-handlers told him, that the real assassins would shoot from DalTex and grassy knoll and TSBD sniper's nest would be just for leading the police and FBI away from there. Oswald probably was surprised at 12:30 on the second floor, that there were real assassins in TSBD suddenly, too. All in all somebody else must have shown the real assassins the way in and out of TSBD without being seen. It's clear that the real TSBD assassins, most probable McCain and Morales, went downstairs after the shooting, with the elevators or even the eastern third elevator, while Mr. Truly led any police use the official stairs. The real assassins had to rely on a safe arrival at 6th floor and a safe getaway from there. Mafiosi Jim Braden cared for mafiosi Charles Nicoletti in DalTex there. Was there any other mafiosi or CIA collegue of Morales and McCain ever seen in TSBD?Mac Wallace. Fingerprints I believe.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I don't think those are curtains under the arms of the man in that pic. Those look like crutches to me. Who is this officer, btw?
ChristophMessner

One thing is clear: he did not need any curtain rods in the TSBD. So he needed the bag or the content of the bag, if it was not curtain rods. If it was a rifle in there, would he ever allowed a witness of the smuggling in like his buddy Frazier? No. So there was no rifle in it. So he needed the bag. But for what? If it is true that Jack Dougherty did not see him coming in in the morning with a bag, then Oswald must have hidden this bag shortly after entering the back door. Probably he thought there would be a need to smuggle something out with the bag later.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Researcher Ian Griggs has some insight on this: http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.bac ... pbag2.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.27.2009 - Frenchy Posted this interesting Headline.A discussion developed that raised some interesting facts, points of information, and opinions.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Postsabout LHO here on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.