Article: JFK and Obama

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Article: JFK and Obama

Post by Jsnow915 »

there's a joke by Louis Black that says'"whats the difference between a republican and a democrat...a republican sucks and a democrat blows"...I agree...every 4 years I close my eyes,cross my fingers and hope for the best.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Apropo dictators ... the concentration of power onto one person never goes so far, that this one person really would have all the power, it's always a group surrounded by many interest groups, which is in power. A dictator is surrounded by many agents and serves the power group if he wants to stay. Nowadays we have perhaps 300 very powerful people in the world among them the president of the US is maybe at rank 100. Superriches, central bankers, shadow cabinet chiefs, high grade Mayors, Knights, Freemasons, Intellectuals, Cardinals, Jesuits, Mafiosi and Agents are higher in power rank, but there it depends how you define power. Power in which respect? Has anybody the power to change the (human) nature?
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I think the "right" and the "left" have met at some point, and now thereisn't much difference. Bob has posted a lot of good stuff about the linksbetween the Bushes, on the "right", and the Clintons, on the "left".They're really both working for the same goal- "New World Order". Allthe Clinton retreads Obama has around him is very disturbing, but notreally surprising, to me. I'm beginning to think this country has become pretty much of a 2 familydynasty. Look at our history since Jan. 20, 1981.1981-89-- Poppy Bush as VP. Reagan in declining health after taking a bulletin the chest 2 months into first term. Shooters father knew Poppy. By secondterm, Reagan being watched for signs of senility. Poppy running things behindscenes.1989-93-- 4 years of Poppy as President.1993-2001-- 8 years of Slick Willie.2001-2009-- 8 years of W.Has the circle been broken? Well, the Hildebeast herself is now Sec.of State, and Obama is surrounded by Clintonites. Not a good sign.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Brian White wrote:I think the "right" and the "left" have met at some point, and now thereisn't much difference. Bob has posted a lot of good stuff about the linksbetween the Bushes, on the "right", and the Clintons, on the "left".They're really both working for the same goal- "New World Order". Allthe Clinton retreads Obama has around him is very disturbing, but notreally surprising, to me. I'm beginning to think this country has become pretty much of a 2 familydynasty. Look at our history since Jan. 20, 1981.1981-89-- Poppy Bush as VP. Reagan in declining health after taking a bulletin the chest 2 months into first term. Shooters father knew Poppy. By secondterm, Reagan being watched for signs of senility. Poppy running things behindscenes.1989-93-- 4 years of Poppy as President.1993-2001-- 8 years of Slick Willie.2001-2009-- 8 years of W.Has the circle been broken? Well, the Hildebeast herself is now Sec.of State, and Obama is surrounded by Clintonites. Not a good sign. I couldn't have said it better, so I won't try.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.07.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.04.2009 - Mr. Brian White Posted this eye catching Headline.Today is seems to resonate a little louder. My opinion.An interesting discussion evolved with a variety of opinions.Today, any more relevant analyses, interviews, investigations,readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on this subjectmatter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.