plaza cam

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

plaza cam

Post by John Beckham »

ChristophMessner

Re: plaza cam

Post by ChristophMessner »

just another tool of the NWO-globalists to divert and block the people's view from the really decisive and true matters ... ... as are the many nice photos of smiling, good-looking JFK, too, ... they divert the people from reading the content of his speaches and meaning of his decisions ... ... the important, decisive things are in all what has being and being is in the idea and not in the mere picture of it ... said Platon ... agreeing with the commandment: Don't make pictures of God! ... so don't just stare on the plaza or Zapruder313, but recreate all the pictures and hopes and ideas in mind, the lively people had in mind, while those things happened on Nov 22nd 1963 ...
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

HUH? it's just a web cam...
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

No, John, I really mean it. All these web-cams divert us from that what counts in life. I like to fly like a plane or astronaut at google earth, but do I get real knowledge about all these places by this???
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

it's interesting because it's the 6th floor. nothing more or less. speculation on where snipers are, guns used and even nationality doesn't bring anything new to the table without fact. it's just interesting conversation. the cam is just a view. you spend your time your way, others their way. i was just sharing something others might want to see.
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

John Beckham wrote:it's interesting because it's the 6th floor. nothing more or less. speculation on where snipers are, guns used and even nationality doesn't bring anything new to the table without fact. it's just interesting conversation. the cam is just a view. you spend your time your way, others their way. i was just sharing something others might want to see.I find it's a cool thing.Keep in mind the only possibilty to take a look from the alleged snipers nest now is this webcam because the eastern window is sheltered by a glass cubic. Visitors of the 6floor museum are always disappointed while realize that.And i was able to watch the progress of the renovation work at the Plaza from my computer. They are almost finished now.Martin
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

welcome Martin!!!
Martin Hinrichs

Post by Martin Hinrichs »

John Beckham wrote:welcome Martin!!!Thank you John! I've contacted Wim today via Skype and he immediately gave me access to my account here.He had problems with his internet connection the last days.Thanks Wim.Martin