Why Lee Harvey Oswald Had to Die

JFK Assassination
Bob

Why Lee Harvey Oswald Had to Die

Post by Bob »

I am sending along a great story by Len Hart, another brave author that is NOT afraid to tell the truth, or push the envelope with those who achieved power by the use of corruption and treason. Hart is no ordinary author. Look at his resume...http://www.blogger.com/profile/04598093 ... 9917Anyway, here is the story...http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voi ... had-to-die
Jsnow915

Re: Why Lee Harvey Oswald Had to Die

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bob....very powerful article...I couldn't have said it better myself...the fact that there wasn't any proof that the prestine bullet was even fired from a gun....it was found on a strechter....what if they found a knife on the stretcher,did that prove that Oswald also stabbed Kennedy?...not at all....and Hart was totally on point with the fact that the Government is organized and there are enough bullshit artists there to tell the public that yes we have proof and with Oswald dead,you didn't need to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt....and being anyone beleiving in a conspiracy arent as organised or has the pull that the Government has...again,I say,too bad we don't have that power to get the bullet tested(for blood traces...or to even see if it was fired from a gun)just to slap Specter around like woman in a 1930's movie and the fragment and the clothes tested for mercury...unfortunatly,we can be turned down by the powers that be in such a request.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I really like Len Hart. Here is another article from today, that sort of connects the dots from the Bu$h family on 11/22/1963 to the Bu$h family today...http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voi ... r-war-crim
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bob....after reading articles like this....who has the power to bring these charges to light?
Bob

Post by Bob »

I don't know what the U.S. Justice department will do, but I do know what they SHOULD do. I also know that Congress is going to investigate this, but again it will takes some balls by the JD to make this happen. Jonathan Turley had some interesting things to say about this on Countdown with Keith Olbermann...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b7qaSxuZUgThe UN has also said they will probably investigate as well.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Jsnow915 wrote:Bob....after reading articles like this....who has the power to bring these charges to light? The people itself like you and me. Go and get some serial-e-mails out, which demand disclosure and confession, it will have an effect. Chris
Bob

Post by Bob »

A recent Gallup Poll the other day said that 62% of Americans want the Bu$h administration investigated for this type of thing. President Obama...once again the people have spoken. Oh by the way, 80% or more of Americans believe the JFK assassination involved a conspiracy based on other polling.
Devlin MacGregor

Post by Devlin MacGregor »

Members and Readers:Mr. Fox began this discussion on February 9, 2009. This question is even more germane to todays research and study than it was before.Any new articles or books that bring more recent material into the mix that is worth discussing and analyzing as we approach the 50th year anniversary of the murders of JFK, LHO, and the Secret Service agent killed in Dallas, Texas on that infamous date ?Why did LHO have to die in your opinion ?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

One thing to keep in mind: The Garage area was always wide open, virtually no security.Probably no Survailance camers then either,Jack Ruby could go anywhere he wanted, without question, every Dallas cop knew him well as he was a source of free drinks and entertainment.I think we still do not know the exact WHY? To show world it was over??We do know how. Ruby just walked in and done it.?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Why Lee Harvey Oswald Had to Die ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.09.2009 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this very important Headline.Although only a short discussion developed, powerful facts, points ofinformation, and opinions followed. My opinion.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines and Postsabout LHO here the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.